A couple of issues with the game that I think need to be addressed.

@Ace said in A couple of issues with the game that I think need to be addressed.:

@WillfulChart930

They're not saying ship 3 is more noob friendly in regards of the prices.

They're asking you if you're aware of the prices on ship 1 & 2 in comparison of ship 3 since ship 3 prices seem to be higher

Your extra remarks with lack of comprehension are a embarrassment in your replies when you don't understand the question being asked.

except that wasn't a question, you have reading problem

@WillfulChart930 Yea...I was asking you if you knew because I am on ship 3 and was wondering what the prices would be like on the OTHER ships since you mentioned it, I thought you might be able to provide me with a different perspective...I am sorry I didn't word it more clearly..

@WillfulChart930

I'm not telling you what version you should play.

What I'm saying is, if you're from Asia and you're well aware that there's Japanese Client

Then you have no reason to complain about time constraints on a North American Client for specific UQ's

@Spectra-Saberon

Just ignore the guy. He doesn't understand what you're asking and is being clueless in regards of everything.

To answer your question, at-least for Ship 1, the prices are cheaper currently in the market.

From what I've heard, Prices are much more higher on ship 3 in comparison to ship 1 & 2.

@Ace said in A couple of issues with the game that I think need to be addressed.:

@WillfulChart930

I'm not telling you what version you should play.

What I'm saying is, if you're from Asia and you're well aware that there's Japanese Client

Then you have no reason to complain about time constraints on a North American Client for specific UQ's

"you have no reason to complain..." said by the OP who just made a... complain thread... ???

@Ace Thank you sir. I guess I will delete one of my characters and create a new character on those ships to see for myself. I was hoping to see images and or see a list, but that is something I should do on my own.

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it.

@WillfulChart930

"i'm from freaking Asia that's like half the globe distance...my problem with the game is the UQ schedules, good UQs always goes on 1AM-5AM on my timezone"

If you're from Asia, why should anyone take that into consideration.

You have the choice to play either on Japan Client with friendlier times for events or you play NA client with less friendlier.

That's your choice.

It would hold no barring

@Spectra-Saberon

Why do you have to delete a character?

Aren't you allowed 3 per ship?

If you gave me more specifics on what items you were looking for as an example, I could just search for it

@Ace Three per account, I don't pay for premium. I just tried to see if maybe your suggestion would work, but it stated I needed to spend 500AC to make a new character on ship 1.

It is what it is. In hindsight, I should've done more research into the ships economy before committing to a server. I did feel the prices on ship 3 were pretty steep. It is bad enough being a PC player, and was mentioned in the post, trying to play catch up with those on console who have had a pretty decent head start. That and them having access to outfits and other stuff that I only see selling now for 10mil - 25 bil meseta is just...mind boggling to me. Those outfits are cute, but I'm not about to drop that kind of money on any piece of fashion.

@Spectra-Saberon

Yeah but why do you have to delete a character?

Isn't the limit 3 characters per ship?

@Ace Because I already have made 3 on ship 3. In order to make another character on another ship I get this message: Nope.jpg

So it is clear to me at the moment that if I want to create another character on a ship, I either have to delete one, or pay.

While it doesn't help now with the prices stabilizing, before you could make an incredible amount of money running shaqs where specific skill discs dropped like cosmos crusher, volcanic carnation, etc. being able to earn upwards of 1 million meseta for a single lvl 15 disc and all lower level ones above 10 selling for a significant amount as well.

Currently some good money makers are keeping an eye open for any units that drop from persona/apprentice/clones, since they're the only source of certain augments which sell for quite a bit, especially with the current event going on making it easy as heck for everyone and their mother to get circuray units.

I do get your frustration though, I wish I had a shot at some of the stuff that were on FUN scratches/mission passes during open beta. But mind you, the economic disparity isn't quite as big as you would think, since a lot of cosmetics shoot up in value by a tremendous amount as soon as the scratch they're in ends, with enough people realizing this and hoarding ones like the pole and chair dances respectively, while people are still looking to make a quick buck off of them.

That and people that played on JP servers already have a good idea of what is going to be valuable, having a frame of reference to compare to, whom are making a killing right now. My friend as one example (who wont buy me gigante legs >=( ).

RIP I'm sorry

I wasn't aware it was three characters total

I guess make sure you transfer all gear and items to your other 2 characters and choose the one that has the least stuff tied to it.

or buy another ticket of that item so you can bound it to your account.

@IAMCRAIG

It has nothing to do with players from playing on Japan knowing what will be valuable and not be. That shouldn't even be taken into consideration.

The problem is like you said about the fact they gave them a headstart in 3 months time.

There's been no reassurance whether we'll get access to those items again or when we will.

Console got exclusive items from CBT and on top of that got a headstart in the cosmetic and gear of the game.

So while the gear part of it all is shortening the gap due to everyone being able to get ray units and what not.

The player shop revolves mostly around cosmetics and no matter what, we got the short end of the stick in terms of mission pass, Fresh Finds,& AC scratches

Try playing BST with these vent time's >.< the worst prices are not to bad on ship 3 to be fair people are going of the base screen if you click in to the auction more often that not you will find the item to be cheaper than it's listed on the front page.