What's the biggest mistake you've made so far.

Feeding my dex mag that meele food cost me 110 excubes.

Also sold a +35 item rip. Lock ur shi boys..

Anyone else mess up?

Playing this game.

@Tomoe

At least you only make that mistake once

trying the higher difficulty levels before being powerful enough to withstand them

Typing during boss fights. Sadly, still keep doing it.

Investing resources into lower tier gear.

Obiously my skill tree for force/techer. Eagerly awaiting when they put skill resets on sale, because I don't really care for adding new skill trees.

playing on ship 3 is my biggest mistake the market on ship 3 is full of shits

@WillfulChart930 said in What's the biggest mistake you've made so far.:

Low populated servers on FFXIV are also like this. Some niche items that would sell for almost nothing at all on larger servers are sold for more than 10 times their price or even effort value.

i hope we have a switch ship event soon

Messing up my gunner and hunter builds, buying the wrong items off the player market.

Accidentally throwing Wand Lovers onto my Techter subclass tree. I need to wait until the skill tree reset passes roll out to reset this.

I play on Xbox one idk why please help. I can't coumitate with my alliance

My biggest mistake was missing out on the Crafter's Cape B last week. I saw it in the shop window and thought it was something else. It wasn't until I saw its display in Fiona Respha's topic two hours after it disappeared that I realised. Bah! Fresh Finds seriously needs a preview window. And to re-run stuff.

@coldreactive said in What's the biggest mistake you've made so far.:

@WillfulChart930 said in What's the biggest mistake you've made so far.:

Low populated servers on FFXIV are also like this. Some niche items that would sell for almost nothing at all on larger servers are sold for more than 10 times their price or even effort value.

It's pretty much entirely pre-PC stuff. Newer stuff like Chair Dance, Sealed & Released and so on is pretty much even between ships 1 and 3 and very expensive on both (though anyone who only sees Ship 3 might think it's cheaper on Ship 1 - it's not).

But then you look at pre-PC stuff. Mod Coat from the Urban AC scratch? 3 million on Ship 1, over 10 million on Ship 3. Pirate's Hat? 230k on Ship 1, over a million on Ship 3. Auxiliary Bathtub W (from a pre-PC FUN scratch)? 700k on ship 1, 15 million on Ship 3. Heck some of the pre-PC FUN scratch content is priced out of availability on Ship 3. FUN scratches! It's silly.

But that's not a problem with Ship 3's population now. It's a problem with Ship 3's population prior to May 27th. Newer stuff is fine.