Character Creation

What up. If I wanna buy another character. I have go create it directly or I can buy it and do some other day? Thanks for help.

You get 3 character slots Account. (Thanks Coldreactive for the correction)

You are able to rent more character slots by paying real money.

These rented character slots are not yours to keep, they will disappear and you will lose them forever if you delete the character in the rented slot. You will not get your money back either.

It is strongly advised you do NOT pay money for these rented character slots.

Edit: if you do rent a character slot the character must be created at that moment.

@Zizel Well I'm glad I have no intention of deleting my 4th slot then. Good for extra resource farming without spending Star Gems. That and different builds.

Just a correction to what Zizel said. If you delete ANY character, not just the one in the 4th slot, you lose the slot. Just Fyi.

@Lorient So wait, the original first 3 free ones fall into that category? Sounds screwd up to me.

@Anarchy-Marine It's like Zizel said, you aren't buying an extra slot, you're RENTING it. If you delete a character after making that 4th one, the rented slot moves into one of your permanent 3 slots.

@Lorient Ok, see, I understood it that way. Your previous posts wording, kind of confused my understanding. It sounded like you were saying, that even if you only used three slots, all slots, including the starting three, would need to be payed for after character deletion.

@Anarchy-Marine Sorry if I was confusing. I just wanted to make sure anybody reading this thread would know that deleting any character after creating the 4th would cause them to lose the slot.

@Lorient I totally understand, no worries.

@Zizel said in Character Creation:

You get 3 character slots per ship.

I should correct this. You get 3 character slots per account cross-ship. Example:

1 Character on Ship 1

2 Characters on Ship 3

That hits the 3 character limit.

@coldreactive said in Character Creation:

I should correct this. You get 3 character slots per account cross-ship. Example:

1 Character on Ship 1

2 Characters on Ship 3

Ah, well, my mistake. But that's even worse.. far worse lol.

@coldreactive said in Character Creation:

1 Character on Ship 1

2 Characters on Ship 3

Ah, well, my mistake. But that's even worse.. far worse lol.

It isn't. Because of Ship Transfers. Unless they add an "Originating Ship" flag to each character or make it so you cannot transfer a character to a ship that already has three characters unless you purchase one of these permits, you'll basically be able to circumvent the character creation system's limitations of 3 characters per ship. That is, if we went with that idea. Which is why it's per account currently.

I made a suggestion thread for this: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/5815/per-ship-character-creation-suggestion