Relation with the original games

Hello, everyone. This is my first post. I'm a long date fan of Phantasy Star series. I played the original game on a master system, long, long time ago.

It would be so nice if they release some day an expansion where the arks arrive on Algol System. It could be before the first game or after the fourth.

It would be awesome for a fan like me.

And... Sorry my English.

@Qvor said in Relation with the original games:

Hello, everyone. This is my first post. I'm a long date fan of Phantasy Star series. I played the original game on a master system, long, long time ago.

It would be so nice if they release some day an expansion where the arks arrive on Algol System. It could be before the first game or after the fourth.

And... Sorry my English.

Sadly wrong Universe. Can't get to Algol system unless we someone learn to travel through dimensions and into other universes.

Really? I didn't know that. I just played the first four. I thought it was the same Universe, but different places.

@Qvor nah, disparate timelines/universes. We need @Ilรบvatar in here to lay down the lore hard.

Ouch... It was like throwing cold water on me... It would be so nice to my nostalgia. But that's ok.
Let"s embrace it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Ouch... It was like throwing cold water on me... It would be so nice to my nostalgia. But that's ok.
Let"s embrace it! ๐Ÿ™‚

This is not to say it's not possible or that it won't happen. We got Vivi from the Universe series on JP so it could happen. Just not very likely.

Well, Alis and Lutz from the original series appear in EP5 as different characters, but that's about as far as it goes.

@BespokeGibbon94

Careful with the spoilers. A large majority of these NA players have not played PSO2 before.

There's also Nyau and Rappies. I'm not sure if Nyau is supposed to be the same character as Myau from PS1, but they're both nearly identical in appearance, besides Nyau being anthropomorphic. Nyau even has the vial of Alsulin tied around his neck. And then of course Rappies have been around since PS3 (where they were called Chirpers, but were changed to Rappy in PS4). And the reason they're both here in PSO2's continuity is because they're both canonically interdimensional beings, or something like that.

@zek6011 said in Relation with the original games:

There's also Nyau and Rappies. I'm not sure if Nyau is supposed to be the same character as Myau from PS1, but they're both nearly identical in appearance, besides Nyau being anthropomorphic. Nyau even has the vial of Alsulin tied around his neck. And then of course Rappies have been around since PS3 (where they were called Chirpers, but were changed to Rappy in PS4). And the reason they're both here in PSO2's continuity is because they're both canonically interdimensional beings, or something like that.

Nope, it's a different cat paying homage to the original in design. That's it.

Wow, Nice. Thanks for the feedback.

@The-Question said in Relation with the original games:

And... Sorry my English.

Sadly wrong Universe. Can't get to Algol system unless we someone learn to travel through dimensions and into other universes.

Which is exactly what Xierra did at the beginning of Episode 4... and the Photoners with M. long ago.

That"s interesting. I just read about chapter 4. It makes a crossover with Algol feasible.

And about Alis and Lutz... I'm just finishing Phantasy Star 1 again. So nice to hear about them ๐Ÿ™‚

Moved this to its own section! Please continue to discuss. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey guys im learning so much thanks