Who else?

@SpookyOh said in Who else?:

They post randomly. I don't think it will be every zone showcased. As it seems to skipped from forest to cafe! ignoring the areas inbetween. Checking daily, hourly, nightly...stalkingly myself @_@... I need it.

Gotta keep you on your toes. One day you will think one thing, then BAM we mix it up! >:D

@GM-Rappie

It’s just not right haha, I’m checking every hour it seems. I’m guessing next weekend, should say hoping.

@GM-Rappie said in Who else?:

They post randomly. I don't think it will be every zone showcased. As it seems to skipped from forest to cafe! ignoring the areas inbetween. Checking daily, hourly, nightly...stalkingly myself @_@... I need it.

Gotta keep you on your toes. One day you will think one thing, then BAM we mix it up! >:D

Haha! I appreciate it!

@GM-Rappie said in Who else?:

Haha! I appreciate it!

They are showcasing different areas on facebook as well, and it is not a dupe post from twitter.

The Facebook post was another zone, Wopal Seabed. The twitter did cafe.

Strange they did different posts this time.

@John-Paul-RAGE pretty sure they’re just posting the areas on different social media’s cause their instagram post too

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Who else?:

The Facebook post was another zone, Wopal Seabed. The twitter did cafe.

Strange they did different posts this time.

They did different posts last time as well.

@DankNugs9429 said in Who else?:

Zzzzzzzz

zZZZZZZZ

@Rantious said in Who else?:

@DankNugs9429 said in Who else?:

Zzzzzzzz

zZZZZZZZ

Zzzzzz 4 The search for Zzzzzzz 3

@SamuraiCrazy Did you just reference what I think your referencing?

@ShinobuRaiu That Morranis is back?!

Oooh yeah! Dude, that movie should have happened. 😣

@SamuraiCrazy said in Who else?:

Rick Moranis is black?!

@Rantious said in Who else?:

@SamuraiCrazy said in Who else?:

Rick Moranis is black?!

You will respect Dark Helmet