Who else?

@SamuraiCrazy said in Who else?:

@Rantious said in Who else?:

@ShinobuRaiu That Morranis is back?!

Rick Moranis is black?!

You will respect Dark Helmet

Instantly made me think of Space Balls by Mel Brooks. That guy has made so many great comedies.

@The-Question said in Who else?:

Rick Moranis is black?!

Instantly made me think of Space Balls by Mel Brooks. That guy has made so many great comedies.

That was the joke that started this subthread..... One of spaceballs' sequel titles is "spaceballs 3: the search for spaceballs 2" And "spaceballs 2: The Quest for more money"

Rick Moranis is black?!

I will, because he is evil. And evil will triumph because good is dumb.

Rick Moranis is black?!

That was the joke that started this subthread..... One of spaceballs' sequel titles is "spaceballs 3: the search for spaceballs 2" And "spaceballs 2: The Quest for more money"

Oh I see. Sorry I'm not a western movie buff. The only reason I even knew about Mel Brooks was because my uncle showed me Blazing Saddles a long time ago.

Rick Moranis is black?!

Oh I see. Sorry I'm not a western movie buff. The only reason I even knew about Mel Brooks was because my uncle showed me Blazing Saddles a long time ago.

Yeah, apparently they've been in talks about doing the sequel for years. Just never had the funding. Which is a shame as it would have been great to go along with star wars in theaters.

@SamuraiCrazy

They need to do a kickstarter. I would support that.