Ray or saiki

@Macmaxi

I trust stuff that's been out for 8 years over the stuff that's been out for a half a year.

Lol the amount of people with misinfo is hilarious.

Anyways, @Lorient don't reaffix Ray if you've already spent money on Saiki. The increase is negligible for the amount of money you're going to spend on new affixes. I personally made an all-around Saiki set when Ray wasn't so easy to get, and then made a Tech focused Ray set when the VR came out. It's up to you if you have 50m to spend on a +15 atk, 2 pp upgrade, doing the same affixes, but imo it's not worth it when there will be new units in ep 4. I personally spent about 54m for 5 slot units excluding excube cost...

You can go Saiki -> Ep4 units -> Ep5 OR Ray -> Union -> Ep5

-If you're Fo/Te, keep in mind Qliphad (Ep4) units will be -30 HP from Saiki/Ray in exchange for +30 atk and +12pp so try to affix some HP... -Union upgrade is +75 hp that's it, so if you gonna keep Ray, please at least 5 slot it so it'll last you until ep5 lol.

@animeregion uhhh he said he just compiled it from swiki

https://pso2.swiki.jp/

This is by far the most up to date and detailed PSO2 JP info and one of the most long standing PSO2 info site. It is not "been out for a half a year".

@animeregion Are you sure you're just not confused by the fact that Saiki has set effect and Ray has no set effect...? Well you're in for a ride... from here on out you're not gonna get much set effects from 12* units. 🙂 Please read the unit's raw stats and stop only focusing on the set effect...lol

@Blackichan08 said in Ray or saiki:

Please go compair the stats it's not about the set bonus it beat's it over all in all stats just check the wiki.

Yes saki has a set bonus but ray still beat's that how is this even a thing

Ray is 75 + all stats + 150 hp + 27 pp + dex

Saiki MEL+60, RNG+60, TEC+60, Dex+80, PP+25

it's not just about set effect mate..

Correction to your Saiki its missing 12% MEL, RNG, and 8 Ice Res.

12% Res. I will take over then what the Ray System has to offer.

Just to have the data easier to view side-by-side, here is the full stats you get for having a full +10 Ray Unit set and full +10 Saiki Unit set equipped with no Augments, taken directly from the swiki:

alt text

@animeregion said in Ray or saiki:

Please go compair the stats it's not about the set bonus it beat's it over all in all stats just check the wiki.

Correction to your Saiki its really MEL+70, RNG+70, TEC+70, Dex+50, HP+200, PP+20

Umm... I think you need a new place for your PSO2 info

I thought my list was easy to read now i'm sad.

@animeregion said in Ray or saiki:

Correction to your Saiki its really MEL+70, RNG+70, TEC+70, Dex+50, HP+200, PP+20

Please give me your source lol you need to throw it out the window

@Macmaxi You did good work! Take it as feedback: charts with a lot of info are easier to read top to bottom than left to right 🙂 Think thin, short column vs thin long row!

@Macmaxi It is, if you know or care how to read it instead of insisting on only their own info is correct.

But really there currently isn't that much of a difference in Saiki and Ray at the moment, but as newer content comes out - you will see why SEGA dropped the set bonuses and focused on individual units - you're allowed to mix and match newer units that comes out without being forced to use full sets, and ability to slot a L-ring on them is a bonus.

With that said, everyone should get themselves a junk set of Ray units to be ready to slot in the A.I.S. rings for Yamato in EP4

@Macmaxi It is, and I like the coloring. Also, people are arguing because a simple question was asked: which is better.

@HarmlessSyan said in Ray or saiki:

@animeregion uhhh he said he just compiled it from swiki

https://pso2.swiki.jp/

This is by far the most up to date and detailed PSO2 JP info and one of the most long standing PSO2 info site. It is not "been out for a half a year".

I know about the site but Macmaxi don't list all the info on his compiled ver. he need to make sure to list 2, 3, and 4 sets on it. This is also why not many use Arks-Visiphone not showing all the info on some stuff as well.

@animeregion Nobody uses weapon set effects....

@Cikia said in Ray or saiki:

@animeregion Nobody uses weapon set effects....

And this is why I don't bother with the Ray System Set.