Ray or saiki

Can't believe people are still shilling saiki, no wonder i can keep selling this trash.

@Macmaxi said in Ray or saiki:

Can't believe people are still shilling saiki, no wonder i can keep selling this trash.

+1

KEK

I used both Ray and Saiki. Over all I find Saiki is a bit better over Ray. Saiki is a set of 3 with better def over Ray, then you have the Ray that's a set of 4 units + weapon in order to get the full bonus. Witch I don't have a Ray weapon at the moment so no full bonus.

@animeregion said in Ray or saiki:

I used both Ray and Saiki. Over all I find Saiki is a bit better over Ray. Saiki is a set of 3 with better def over Ray, then you have the Ray that's a set of 4 units + weapon in order to get the full bonus. Witch I don't have a Ray weapon at the moment so no full bonus.

Ray has no set bonus.

@Macmaxi said in Ray or saiki:

Never understood the goldrush for this set when you can't even craft it. Brisa has always been more accessible and the 2 sets are on par with eachother uncrafted.

@NotZyreth said in Ray or saiki:

@animeregion said in Ray or saiki:

Ray has no set bonus.

Absolute dexlet cope, have fun getting destroyed by angry elephants thanks to bad dex roll

There is a set bonus on Ray Set Annotation 2020-07-14 105454.png

Brisa Set Annotation 2020-07-14 110702.png

Challenge Mode Set (Where ever it comes out) Annotation 2020-07-14 111207.png

Ray > saki you can see that from the stats it'self

@animeregion The Ray Set Bonus is +60 DEX when you have the Arm and Weapon equipped; there isn't one for having Rear or Leg equipped.

alt text

Please go compair the stats it's not about the set bonus it beat's it over all in all stats just check the wiki.

Yes saki has a set bonus but ray still beat's that how is this even a thing

Ray is 75 + all stats + 150 hp + 27 pp + dex

Saiki MEL+60, RNG+60, TEC+60, Dex+80, PP+25

it's not just about set effect mate..

@Blackichan08 My response wasn't directed at you, it was a correction for @animeregion stating "then you have the Ray that's a set of 4 units + weapon in order to get the full bonus."

@AndrlCh oof my bad fella lmao I de tagged you but i agree with you i dont get why people even still think saiki is a thing >.<

We have a guy that spams chat constant in block 1 trying to sell his 5 slot saiki he paid like 50 mil for and people are just like Lul

@Blackichan08 said in Ray or saiki:

Please go compair the stats it's not about the set bonus it beat's it over all in all stats just check the wiki.

Yes saki has a set bonus but ray still beat's that how is this even a thing

Ray is 75 + all stats + 150 hp + 27 pp + dex

Saiki MEL+60, RNG+60, TEC+60, Dex+80, PP+25

it's not just about set effect mate..

Saiki also has 150 HP spread across 3 units hidden set bonus and Ray actually has no dex, unless you use the 2 part set bonus from the weapon, which i recommend noone to use, because Ray Weapons are a lot worse than what you can get currently.

Posting my compiled unit list for the complete stats the sets give, taken straight from swiki, but slightly better formatted.

alt text

Technically arguing about sets is kinda pointless, none of the choices you make are significantly gonna affect how you perform, across the ones marked with red (gemini + pdrive should probably be red too, i added that later and forgot the color whoops).

I don't get why there is still such a huge debate about it. I guess people just like talking about this stuff.

@animeregion Ray have no set bonus other than the 60 dex for using weapon, the 75 attack, 150 hp, 27 pp is just equipping the individual pieces that have 25 attack 50 hp 9 pp on each of them

Unless its changed recently which I haven't been playing JP version since January - 12-13* units rarely have any decent set bonuses but each unit provide much higher stats that compensate for the lack of set bonuses. I remember the rear from Evagelion collab provides like 60 to all attack and 23 PP just by itself

@HarmlessSyan

There is a Ray Set Bonus Weapon + Arms Annotation 2020-07-14 115740.png

This is why I'm just saying Saiki is better then Ray System at this time.

Did you even read what you quoted