Independence Day Event, why no event for Canada Day

alt text

This thread.

Mexico Day when?

@Viola-Lance said in Independence Day Event, why no event for Canada Day:

@Netsun said in Independence Day Event, why no event for Canada Day:

I'm very sad to dosent see any event about Canada day who come beford the Independence Day Event, i was thinking it the NA version not the USA version, and just for information Canada have more territory in American than USA.

Well, if we are going down that road, what about Mexican Independence? No, not Cinco de Mayo, but why not add that as well. Maybe Dia de los muertos (Day of the Dead)? If we get down to the nitty gritty, the continental north America has so many cultures and special events for them, we can fill a gaming calander for the next 30years.

Ooh ooh Dia de Los Muertos get's often combined in to events in NA servers from games like Tera.

They don't usually reference it or aknowledge it as the name itself but the items are certainly taken from it and then combined in to halloween and so on. (Not really right in my mind but oh well.)

I feel offended too! Why no groundhog day or humpty dumpty day?! Shame on you, Sega!!! 😅

OH for heavens sake.! alt text

@SleeprunnerInc said in Independence Day Event, why no event for Canada Day:

I'm very sad to dosent see any event about Canada day who come beford the Independence Day Event, i was thinking it the NA version not the USA version, and just for information Canada have more territory in American than USA.

Well, if we are going down that road, what about Mexican Independence? No, not Cinco de Mayo, but why not add that as well. Maybe Dia de los muertos (Day of the Dead)? If we get down to the nitty gritty, the continental north America has so many cultures and special events for them, we can fill a gaming calander for the next 30years.

Ooh ooh Dia de Los Muertos get's often combined in to events in NA servers from games like Tera.

They don't usually reference it or aknowledge it as the name itself but the items are certainly taken from it and then combined in to halloween and so on. (Not really right in my mind but oh well.)

day-of-the-dead-group-costume-ideas.jpg

Would make for some awesome costume and designs for all races.

@SleeprunnerInc said in Independence Day Event, why no event for Canada Day:

day-of-the-dead-group-costume-ideas.jpg

Would make for some awesome costume and designs for all races.

I bet PSO2 NA will have them in.

Kinda think it was on JP.

I really believe "Dia de los Muertos" ( I think I spelled it correctly.) To me isn't really a real holiday , Its more based on just farmers folklore and tall tales that were told over the generations. ( The same can be said when they tell punish their children by leaving them outside when the moon was full and affirming them , That since they were "BAD" children, the moon was going to come and take them away. .. xD - How mean can you get. ) This would be cheesy and extremely corny.

@DDDDLife said in Independence Day Event, why no event for Canada Day:

I really believe "Dia de los Muertos" ( I think I spelled it correctly.) To me isn't really a real holiday , Its more based on just farmers folklore and tall tales that were told over the generations. ( The same can be said when they tell punish their children by leaving them outside when the moon was full and affirming them , That since they were "BAD" children, the moon was going to come and take them away. .. xD - How mean can you get. ) This would be cheesy and extremely corny.

I'd take the moon over the chancla any day when being or the thought of being remotely bad.

@Scerms77 said in Independence Day Event, why no event for Canada Day:

I feel offended too! Why no groundhog day or humpty dumpty day?! Shame on you, Sega!!! 😅

Lets not forget the day when the "Great pumpkin rises forth from the pumpkin patch and gives toys to all the good boys and girls"! xD

@DDDDLife Hey atleast you weren't scared by Nuuttipukki (Knut's) who were bascially there to punish naughty children during christmas by eating them. (Goat men.)

Well, if we are going down that road, what about Mexican Independence?

No, Mexico can't even get into the game they have to region switch. This game for release officially in west for United States and Canada. I support Canada being included.

Hello guys, we understand that some Country events was not in the game. Rest assured that we will definitely add this to our suggestion pool for consideration. Thank you for bringing this up! And by the way, please keep the discussion civil. 🙂