Rappy Slots PSE Burst & Chance bug/conflict

there appears to be a bug with this that you get when you hit PSE Burst on the acquisition of your 5th token for the "Rappy Meter".

Scenario : your Rappy Meter is 4/5 and you hit 3 Rainbow icons. this not only makes Rappy Meter full at 5/5 but also activates PSE Burst.

now... the bug is that when PSE Burst is finished you longer have your full Rappy Meter.

so, you fill Rappy Meter to 5/5 and this gives you a chance to lock in the center space to a Rainbow icon. which gives you better chance to hit PSE Burst. now... lets say you hit PSE Burst on your first spin, leaving your Rappy Meter at 4/5. once finished with PSE Burst you will go back to normal play not having the center locked in anymore. big thing here is that, NORMALLY, you would go back to normal play with 4/5 Rappy Meter still.

i don't know if what happened to me was normal, or is a bug. but i would say you should have at least the 4/5 Rappy Meter after hitting PSE Burst under such a condition.

@BLaCKnBLu3B3RRY As far as my experience goes, the PSE burst, once finished, either a success or a failure, results in a full reset, to where you have to refill your meter back from square one.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Rappy Slots PSE Burst:

@BLaCKnBLu3B3RRY As far as my experience goes, the PSE burst, once finished, either a success or a failure, results in a full reset, to where you have to refill your meter back from square one.

100% not what happens with me. the only time i have ever had the Rappy Meter reset like that is when hitting Rappy PSE Burst directly with 3 Wilds while Rappy Meter is at 4/5. i have yet to otherwise hit Rappy PSE Burst directly, and can't confirm if Rappy Meter would/wouldn't reset even if it had been 3/5.

just even during this event when farming slots for the 2 hours, i managed to get Rappy PSE Burst twice during PSE Chance on the first spin. leaving my Rappy Meter at 4/5 when Burst was finished.

are you certain you are actually talking about PSE Burst, and not just the Chance mode?

this video > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoW3MsZT0Oo

you can see the person starts out Rappy PSE Burst on the 3rd spin, leaving the Meter at 2/5. at the very end of the video you can see normal spinning resume while still having 2/5 on the Rappy Meter.

~

~

~

i hope this bug gets accepted and looked at. thank you!