Glory Badge Max?

I just did the math if every thing stays the same.... You receive the 50 badges you get from the VR mission completion 1,3 and 6 times. You get 15 a day for client orders from Xia. You get 30 a day for beating Nyau at black nyack. The event is 28 days soooo... 50 +(15x28=420)+(30x28=840)= 1310? Is this serious? you can then trade them into Rising Weapon Badge 2's and get the 12* Circuray armor? So this event is practically giving out the only 12* units we have access to? Am i crazy??

Pretty much. But to be fair, Saiki, I believe, will be upgradeable in the future too.

@coldreactive Saiki is not upgradable in the same sense as Ray to Union, rather, because it is an 11*, it is still eligible for Crafting, and in a pre-12* game, a set of Special-Recipe Crafted Saiki is practically second-to-none. However, when we get Crafting, we will also likely have access to more and better 12* Units, like the Arena Units.

45 badges per day, per character, not including the urgent

Ray units and weapons are welfare gear on JP.

August when EP4 hits, people will be trying to get Zenith and red version however they decide to spell that. Astral from Mother is also decent though it's comparable to Circu Union set

@HarmlessSyan said in Glory Badge Max?:

Ray units and weapons are welfare gear on JP.

August when EP4 hits, people will be trying to get Zenith and red version however they decide to spell that. Astral from Mother is also decent though it's comparable to Circu Union set

thats kinda funny, give it for free thinking you got some good stuff just cuz better is coming soon. =P

@Shmayken I don't know what you are expecting, NA is trying to get on parity with JP servers. Before the end of the year we are going into the new lvl95 cap EP6 where 15 star weapons and 13 star units are the norm or do you expect people in 10 stars to do well in those public UQs. I much rather people get geared up and make UQs go smoother but you know gear isn't everything in this game. You will still excel beyond these welfare gear users if you have proper affixes (which most won't do) and knowing how to play your class.

On JP, just hitting 75 on any class nets you a full set of 12 star units from the title counter that comes with Ares Di Soul, Ability III (called something else on NA), Stamina III, Spirita III, Vinculum. Just helping out players to do the latest content without being a complete dead weight being carried.

In my opinion, getting the items shouldn't be that big of a deal. It's fine if it's a little easy. Heck, I would love for there to be an XH difficulty and more farmable 13* items just so that most rares don't feel like trash right now. Most of the difficulty is going to come from upgrading and min maxing stuff anyways.