The creepy pasta in Pso2

alt text

I don't know about you guys, But "DUDU" scares the living crap out of me!

Just, LOOK at that face! CRINGES and even worse when he greets you:

"MUUUUAAHAHHA! ....... What do you need?" - Just nope - nope - NOPE!

So, like whenever I have to get my weapon enhanced, I wait for the other npc to be there. Now- She's a little cutie-patootie! Even better still, I get decent results with my weapons.

When I tried with DUDU.. ..............." That didn't seem to work".................... 😞

In fear for my future affix's life, I must say this man is innocent, harmless and a maveric. He even compliments me whenever he doesn't consume my 40% affix boost that had my chances at 90% for 6 slots..

Truly a hero.

Monica sounds like she's about to have a heart attack every time she does anything.

Dudu is actually a meme in the JP version where everyone thinks he's a troll. There's actually a few Symbol Arts concerning him in JP's version.

Well both him and the girl are part of the meme over Japan because they're Maseta dump!

Dudu failed my weapon affix then I noticed there is Hyper Realistic Blood on it and saw a dead Dudu

I assumed it was a glitch and moved on

@DDDDLife said in The creepy pasta in Pso2:

alt text

I don't know about you guys, But "DUDU" scares the living crap out of me!

Just, LOOK at that face! CRINGES and even worse when he greets you:

"MUUUUAAHAHHA! ....... What do you need?" - Just nope - nope - NOPE!

So, like whenever I have to get my weapon enhanced, I wait for the other npc to be there. Now- She's a little cutie-patootie! Even better still, I get decent results with my weapons.

When I tried with DUDU.. ..............." That didn't seem to work".................... 😞

Blasphemy! Dudu is the very definition of manliness and elegance. And then there's that perfect mustache that no average tea should be touching.

@coldreactive said in The creepy pasta in Pso2:

Dudu is actually a meme in the JP version where everyone thinks he's a troll. There's actually a few Symbol Arts concerning him in JP's version.

Oh I remember that, I still got the ''I Dudu on your weapon!'' SA 😄

NUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!alt text

PLease.. make hime go away... He is so scary.. Were is my blankey!? I WANT MY BLANKEY!

This thread is so refreshing. Nice change up from what I normally see.

As for the man in question, I both like him, and dislike him, because I swear he likes to let me enhance my gear close to max, but then once he's done teasing that, he swipes my last enhance right out from underneath me just to laugh.

And we aren't the only ones. I watched PSO2, the animation, (in advance of episode 4) and let's just say, Dudu is the ultimate troll, unless he likes you that is.

What is everyone talking about? Dudu did nothing wrong. alt text

Dudu could pass as a cousin of mine if he were real. This is creepy pasta stuff.

I vaguely recall some person making a mock-up Dudu UQ video. I'll have to see if I can find it again.