Emergency code not so flashy option

My suggestion is to add a option to calm down the bloom and effect of the emergency code, I for one don’t mind but a few of my friends that play on pc say they have used a mod to get rid of the flashing and bright lights because after awhile some experience headaches and eye fatigue, with a option to lower this people like that would be able to play more.

For me I’ll be playing on my Xbox one X and during the CBT it was not that bad but I can see after hours of gameplay this could happen especially with the shine the game is getting on the 1X

This is a link to the mod just for reference cleaner Ecodes

@SaviorZero82 said in Emergency code not so flashy option:

My suggestion is to add a option to calm down the bloom and effect of the emergency code, I for one don’t mind but a few of my friends that play on pc say they have used a mod to get rid of the flashing and bright lights because after awhile some experience headaches and eye fatigue, with a option to lower this people like that would be able to play more.

For me I’ll be playing on my Xbox one X and during the CBT it was not that bad but I can see after hours of gameplay this could happen especially with the shine the game is getting on the 1X

This is an interesting idea, for anyone who has this issue, I'd have to agree for a toggle option for this.

@Rzarcasm said in Emergency code not so flashy option:

@SaviorZero82 said in Emergency code not so flashy option:

This is an interesting idea, for anyone who has this issue, I'd have to agree for a toggle option for this.

👍🏻 Yeah I have a few friends that get these issues and sometimes they are amplified, like with my X1X the hdr and 4K can male flashing lights super vibrant

This needs to be a thing for sure on console. PC players will just be able to edit it themselves but Xbox players will not be able to.

Great suggestion!

I really hope that this gets considered, on my 4K tv with the hdr on it’s even brighter and flashier

Update: still hope the devs give this some consideration cuz after doing multiple PSE burst and syncing our photon blasts the screen is blinding, just would be nice to tone it down or turn off some effects

It's especially annoying when it doesn't even come up until AFTER the EC is done. Posted a thread on this, specifically the "Capture" ECs. All that flash and the obnoxiously loud voice-over but the target is already dead before there's any indication that it's a "Capture" rather than "Attack" or "Duel." Makes the screen-obliterating lightshow that much more irritating.