Question on buying AC

I am playing on PC. Do I have to buy AC from Microsoft? I am currently having problems with them.

AC purchase is done through the Microsoft store, so yes.

Great! They put a purchase I made 2 days ago on pending. I have talked to 7 different people who either tell me it's fixed and will be ready in a couple of hours or it has to be escalated to a higher power. I have more then enough money and my bank says it's clear to go. God, why can't this game be on steam.

@Kitiana-Foxtail said in Question on buying AC:

God, why can't this game be on steam.

It will probably still have a pop-up for DLC/etc. like some other digital currency purchases some games have to direct you to the MS Store instead. But we'll see. (Yes, I've encountered Steam MMOs that use a pop-up that connects to a non-steam website to purchase stuff like this.)

@coldreactive said in Question on buying AC:

(Yes, I've encountered Steam MMOs that use a pop-up that connects to a non-steam website to purchase stuff like this.)

I remember in days long gone by that Steam removed a fairly prominent game for circumventing its DLC support and exclusively selling DLC off Steam. It's been so long I forgot the game, and they may have relaxed that requirement since.

But I still expect they would at least strongly encourage PSO2 to provide the option of AC purchases through Steam because otherwise they'd be hosting the installation, video hosting and overall platforming of a F2P game with no return.

@Kitiana-Foxtail This happened to me a few times and I had to call MS customer support to fix it. What conpletely fixed it for me was making my purchases through the Microsoft store through Chrome rather than the app. Haven't had an issue since I've done that.