High fashion prices.

Ok so like i really want item from the personal shop but like they're wicked expensive and dont have money for and at those prices never will, so how else do i get cool fashions otherwise please help ? At gamertag rayla elf on Xbox one

Contact me back at gamertag rayla elf. ?

The only ways I see are:

1. Buy fashion with AC or SG. Stalk the fresh finds for something u see worth it. Use AC Scratch for fashion. Spend SG or AC for a mission gold pass to get fashion there.
  2. Trade with people for fashion.
  3. For the market, well..wait and hope the prices drop(doubt it ever will).
  4. Wait for events that will give out free fashion

I agree with you, the prices on fashion are over priced especially when augmenting is not cheap either. A problem fixer is not increasing the amount of meseta we gain because tht will make prices skyrocket even more.

@Tenith said in High fashion prices.:

The only ways I see are:

1. Buy fashion with AC or SG. Stalk the fresh finds for something u see worth it. Use AC Scratch for fashion. Spend SG or AC for a mission gold pass to get fashion there.
  2. Trade with people for fashion.
  3. For the market, well..wait and hope the prices drop(doubt it ever will).
  4. Wait for events that will give out free fashion

I agree with you, the prices on fashion are over priced especially when augmenting is not cheap either. A problem fixer is not increasing the amount of meseta we gain because tht will make prices skyrocket even more.

^Basically this. I would however recommend a bit of Meseta making tips. If you don't have premium you can't really trade or sell unless you get a personal shop 3 day form fun scratch. Make 3 characters. Get to at least level 50 on the other 2 characters. The reason is so you can complete the Cafe Missions for the old man sitting with the cookies. You get 500k meseta for each character for handing in the items (harvesting).

When you do that with reset to the weekly you complete the earn 200k weekly order and receive 1mil for completing it. You can also run the other weekly changeling that is usually 400-600k. You net about 2mil with each character per week.

They also added better high pay daily client orders. These range from complete exploration and kill target, and percure item from harvesting/fishing, uq each roughly 100k-300k . You don't have to do them right away and can hold on to them so you can clear 2-4 per expedition getting more meseta.

I know items right now are bad but that's mainly because of the support items dropping into circulation. Market was doing really good when PC players joined. I would give it a month for the rotations to come back.

Also best to buy items from the shop early but at reasonable prices. When they first drop they are usually over priced. But during that day or that weekend are the best time to buy because people are putting items in the market at lower prices. Always buy items before they leave the rotation, because the prices tend to rise the weekend before and jump ridiculous from there.

Also, Great Castlevania and .//Hack pics.

@Rayla-elf Just wait and the AC scratch items will come back around again. Japan has had many AC events and while none of them have ever completely repeated they always add in filler items from other AC events of the past so all of the items that have come and gone from the NA AC scratch will come around again. It likely will take a year or so but they will be back around for everyone to get.