Slave Weapon Name Change

Enslaved/sealed demon weapons pal, not in the context your reading into OP.

why yall posting in a troll thread? this is bait.

@Alineah Maybe I like those little worms they attach to the fishing hook. Maybe I'm weird, maybe it's something I was born with, maybe it's Maybelline.

Sorry, I had to give myself a laugh somehow. Today has been a bit rough. As to the real reason I replied, given some of the things I've read on these forums, it's entirely plausible that someone, ether new to the game, or someone that never researched the weapons, as to plan for character builds, sincerely misconstrued the meaning behind the demonic weaponry.

Either way, I'm done replying here.

I thought troll threads were against forum rules? Why do GMs keep letting them stay up?

PR; moderation only for uncivil threads.

So long as we don't go full anarchy we're given some leeway to express opinions be it popular or not.

I think of it as a trust in us.

@XUL Why bother even having rules then if they aren't going to be enforced? Bad precedent imo.

We can question a lot of things these days.

I agree on your stance. More on the side of letting a dead thread get buried under more relevant topics, though. But yes, we need some wrists spanking for our provocative peers.

Hello! Please make the discussion civil. There's no need for unnecessary arguments. Rest assured that we will definitely forward these to the devs.

@SleeprunnerInc said in Slave Weapon Name Change:

@A-Silver-King https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Slave_Calibur

Read the original text jackass.

993920e8-f4f3-4f8c-a04f-9c375a34a01a-image.png

To be fair, this is NA, not JP. Why are you insulting someone because of something they can't know? (ie. Haven't played JP or haven't played JP using... certain things I won't mention)

@Moofey Because they didn't do their research.

The game is 8+ years old.

They could have googled the weapons.

There is NO defending this level of stupidity especially in this time where the BLM movement has gone too far and literally forced hundreds of companies to change up their products like the Eskimo ice cream (Changing name cause its apparently racist), Turkish Yogurt dude losing his Fez, Uncle BEns losing the man on the cover, LOREAL removing all mentions of White, Whitening, Light, Fair, Lightening etc from their products and so on.

THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR AND I AM PISSED OFF.

AND I REPEAT: CONTEXT MATTERs.

Does the OP want the word slave removed?

If I was to say

I slaved all day cooking for you because I loved you. Would that be wrong to say because I had the word slave in the sentence structure?

Honestly felt this thread was going to die.

I feel unpleasantly surprised.

@GM-Sohee said in Slave Weapon Name Change:

Hello! Please make the discussion civil. There's no need for unnecessary arguments. Rest assured that we will definitely forward these to the devs.

please dont forward it to the devs xD

@GM-Sohee said in Slave Weapon Name Change:

Forward to the Dev's for them to implement the weapon flavour text, yes. To change the weapon name, no.

Fun fact: Hard drives in computers have a "Master" or "Slave" designation. However, with SATA Drives no longer having the jumpers that IDE Drives had, making a SATA Drive a slave is harder.