Urgent Quests

Gonna tack this here because I've had several alliance members confirm this is happening to them as well.

When its time for certain Urgent quests to appear in the quest list the "Urgent quest" catagory just does not show up. It seems to be completely random at times but its been happening very frequently.

Now I know some Urgent Quests are done in parts and don't let you do part two unless you did part one, not talking about those. I'm talking about urgent quests that should be accessible, and have been accessible to me suddenly not being accessible anymore. For example.

• Virtual Planet: Since the start of this event I have not been able to get Virtual Planet to appear on my quest list once. I have double checked and triple checked my times and it just has not appeared for me but does appear for others in my alliance and in the "party finder" list. I'm lvl 75 and have done all the story content so i'm not sure why the servers are not giving me access to this quest

• Gone with wind and rain: I have done this UQ many times before but again there are times where it just randomly will not show up even after the server announces its available to taken.

• The Manifested Planetbreaker part 1 and 2: Just today I finished and completed part 1 of this urgent quest but when it was time to do part two it didn't appear. The Urgent quest category just never popped up for me.

So yeah, its really frustrating because I really want to do virtual planet and farm weapon badges but I'm just not able to do that because the servers not allowing me access to the quest. Hope this gets fixed soon because I'm being robbed of content.

@Zizel just to gain some additional information here:

Did you log in before Magatsu Part 1 started or after?

Think of the times when Wind and Rain did not show up for you and repeat the above question. Same for the times it did show up.

What platform are you playing on? If PC, do you use Tweaker?

Final question: Can you access trigger quests?

@John-Paul-RAGE

• I logged in before part one started, I always log on before any UQ starts to prepare and am Usually very quick to join them when they appear.

• In regards to Wind & Rain, again I am always online at least 10 minutes before the quest is announced.

• I am a PC user and I am currently using the tweaker.

• No I cannot access trigger quests.

One of my alliance members mentioned that when this happens logging out and back in will often solve this problem. This has had a moderate success rate for me but doesn't always work. Still, its better then nothing.

@Zizel I am wondering if something is blocking the "push" for the appearance of urgent quests/trigger quests,or not updating the quest log, but why that would be inconsistent is the interesting puzzle.

Are your alliance mates with the same issue also using Tweaker?

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Urgent Quests:

@Zizel I am wondering if something is blocking the "push" for the appearance of urgent quests/trigger quests,or not updating the quest log, but why that would be inconsistent is the interesting puzzle.

Are your alliance mates with the same issue also using Tweaker?

I'm actually not sure who is and is not using the Tweaker, I'll ask them and get back to you ASAP on that.

@John-Paul-RAGE sorry it took so long to get back to you but I asked around and it seems from everyone who is having the issue only myself and one other person are using the tweaker, everyone else is using the official client.

Another fix we found for this that is 100% working is if they announce the quest and it doesn't show up you can go to the challenge block then back to the regular block to make it appear.

@Zizel The bug may be tied to player instancing, or some strange issue with the challenge blocks. I haven't had issues with urgent quests myself, as I keep frequent tabs on the guide provided, and they always pop on schedule. The only weird thing that happened, schedule wise, was Quna. She did her concert, but her first song was Eternal Encore, which should only ever pop, as far as I know, after everyone has asked for an Encore. Everyone in the room said Encore, and the end result was nothing.

Well, I say nothing, but what really happened was a player told everyone with the pole dancing, and chair dancing emotes, to be the replacement Encore, to help balance out everyone's disappointment. What followed was pretty damn hilarious. I otherwise haven't had the issue, to help narrow down the cause.