Levelling up is such a drag in this game

@IncidentalIy At 75 you get a title for each class which includes permanent stat boosts for all classes

People really should have taken advantage of that event that ran for like a week long that handed out 450%+ experience boost by running Floating Facility, Ruins, and some other one. Really it was an entire week straight of gaining 1-5 levels every run you did of Floating Facility, at least until you hit level 60-70's where it slowed down to one level per run, but still, it was 10-15 mins every level.

@IncidentalIy You need both your main and sub class at lvl 85 if you wish to access Ultra Hard difficulty, but we won't be getting that anytime soon.

@Morgothryuzaki Yea thats probably best play a good single player game, depending if you enjoy some of the old snes style jrpg graphics you should deff check out cross code, especially if you love the sci fi/fantasy style and the funny thing is the story is about an mmo your playing a game about an mmo while playing in the mmo, any rpg fan will love it, but yea its seriously amazing as well as the combat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuN-5yxwogU

@xxHumorxx This. I maxed out 4 classes during this event. The exp gain was insane.

I pretty much missed the exp boost event because I was still getting my bearings on the game's mechanics and how to at least not die every 3 seconds on my class. I still am on that process because I've become the slowest player ever...

I suppose another boost event will come eventually. And that exact week it comes, I'll most likely be bogged down by real life stuff and miss it again. Because screw Hanuke's entertainment.

Damn this is still going on lmao. I totally moved on since then. I'm playing other stuff because i'm just feeling burnt out on PSO2 atm.

@xxHumorxx said in Levelling up is such a drag in this game:

People really should have taken advantage of that event that ran for like a week long that handed out 450%+ experience boost by running Floating Facility, Ruins, and some other one. Really it was an entire week straight of gaining 1-5 levels every run you did of Floating Facility, at least until you hit level 60-70's where it slowed down to one level per run, but still, it was 10-15 mins every level.

Pretty much, it's a fucking drag now.

@Tomoe said in Levelling up is such a drag in this game:

such a drag not being able to get max level in 1 day, but 3 days instead. i think mobile games might be better suited for you.

edit: i usually just quit games once i hit max level so if they make it any faster it just means ill quit sooner

Pretty much what you want to do once lvl 75 is to have your subclasses leveled up to 55 preferably with summonner as main for double exp 55 to 70 is pretty much a dead zone of level up due to the fact you can't access Ult quest that make the last 5 levels a joke. Your only option for these level are AQ, Dailys, exp tickets and UQ as far as i can tell for good exp.

if it's not amped im not exping simple as that

@Morgothryuzaki What are you talking about? I was just recommending a cool game to play while you waited geesh.

@Blackichan08 I just gotta say that i never did spam AQ because it's a particularly boring and long farm method and i can totally respect that you don't want to farm without arks rally bonuses.

@Dracoco1214 yeah it's boring as shit but can take a 55 to 75 in like 45 mins with a good burst run doing VH Amped quest's, only did it to level class's

And dont get me wrong i love to farm I spent more time in ult quest than most people have even now, I mean i had all the titles ages ago and had 2 and half full set's of ray before the event trust me I hate leveling but the amped quest made it bearable.

4 people with launchers just farming bursts with boost ofc.

Edit : it will put you to sleep though

@Tomoe said in Levelling up is such a drag in this game:

I suppose it "can" be seen that way.

The other way to see it is; what are you going to do with all classes that area level 75?

I've personally already beat. and watched/played the entire story up until i need to do the start of episode 4, this is what I did to swap from grinding for a while, which was actually a good idea for me anyways, kept my attention from going to "Grinding is boring", to "Story is boring". I Merely alternated doing things in this game through that event period, which is why all my classes aren't level 75.

A buddy of mine maxed out all his classes to 75 during that event period, and barely plays anymore, because there's simply nothing more to do, other than "Farm" Nemesis weapons, which at most, take 2 hours per one weapon to farm.

Dunno about everyone else, but when it comes down to mindless farming, and it taking 2 hours just to find what may be a duplicate weapon trying to get my classes a certain weapon, that's when games truly become boring.

I do feel you though, having that huge Exp event, and going back to normal exp gain, does suck indeed. Again, need to ask yourself if you would even play the game with all chars maxed out, and no content until who knows when. I've heard "August", but... even then, that's 2 months away. PSO 2 aside leveling, and doing the story is basically a "Social Hub", which is no different than the Japanese version, tons of people AFK in the Lobbies, just using emotes, and or talking/rping with one another. That's not my sort of thing, so, If I didn't have leveling to keep me occupied still, I'd probably be long gone by now.