Levelling up is such a drag in this game

@Zipzo You seem to misunderstand a few concepts here,so let me explain it to you so that you can grasp it all,okay?

Taking your time when a game first releases is perfectly fine. Some people have a methodology to things. For example,when a game first releases I am taking my sweet time to understand the mechanics,take in the world and lore and other things. When I hit max level with a class,I am THEN looking to grind and work on other things. We are a month past release for PC now(at least almost),and NOW I am looking to grind other stuff. So yes I am NOW interested in grinding efficiently because this is how I do things. And since we ARE missing tools for me to grind efficiently,it is an issue I wanted to be vocal about.

You came in here trying to be a smartass,and it really ain't working out too well for ya I'd say.

@Morgothryuzaki said in Levelling up is such a drag in this game:

@Zipzo WHo are you exactly to waltz in and tell people how they should or could manage their time? You ain't in anyone's life nor do you have any rights to decide if anyone's use of their personal time is right or not.

I'm not telling you how to spend your time, though you seem to be implying here that I'm not allowed to have an opinion on how inefficiently you use your time.

@Zipzo With FFXIV you can level yourself up by doing dungeons, raids, fates, beastmen tribe quests.

You have a myriad of ways mate.

Did you ever play it?

@SleeprunnerInc Don't forget doing the daily roulettes and stuff and maybe PoTD.

@SleeprunnerInc said in Levelling up is such a drag in this game:

@Zipzo With FFXIV you can level yourself up by doing dungeons, raids, fates, beastmen tribe quests.

You have a myriad of ways mate.

Did you ever play it?

And in PSO2 you can level with client orders, recommended missions + dailies, expedition roaming, and eventually ultimate quests.

What's your point?

@Zipzo FFXIV has a TON of activities to level in. Clearly you don't know anything about the game. You can go do dungeons,levequests,fates,Deep Dungeons etc. If you are a DPS? Even better,you can queue for an instance and as you wait you can spam levequests,fates or even decide top go work on side content such as side quests you have missed or go gathering/crafting. If you are into roleplay there groups for that as well or maybe you just like socializing and as such you can do that very easily as well.

Also keep in mind that just because YOU think something is a drag,doesn't mean it is for everyone and vice-versa. The same way,my opinion works the same way.

@Tomoe He did mention leveling tower so I linked tha to POTD and HoH

@Zipzo Not in an efficient manner.

Daily quests are 5 quests a day which don't even get you a level most of the time.

Client orders also give you a very limited amount of EXP and take so much time to complete, its not worth doing them when you could do AQVH time wise.

Expedition roaming also doesn't work and ULTIMATE QUEST IS NOT A LEVELING PLACE.

@Zipzo Except that you are coming here trying to tell me that I am doing things wrong just because I did not decide to dedicate myself only to one thing for weeks. Your comments are adding NOTHING to the topic other than you trying to show yourself as some sort of time genius.

@Zipzo IN PSO2 doing expeditions are worth NOTHING. Client Orders aren't that rewarding in terms of experience either unless you are redoing the same ones over and over and over and over for some meager exp past level 50. You aren't helping your case at all. Its nowhere as efficient as FFXIV,s handling of levelling. Especially with all the EXP buff you have nowadays.

You guys are acting mighty triggered over a harmless comment.

It's true that ABR gave people an easy 75 to all classes, for very minimal time investment.

It's also true that some people still refused to put in that minimal effort to do it anyway.

It's okay to be either person, but if leveling was important to you, that was kind of the best time to get it done and there's really not much use in whining about leveling.

AQs is not the only way to level, it's simply the best way to level. FFXIV has a similar situation. There might be many activities but there is still an optimal way to go.

@Zipzo Ever thought if someone played during that time or just joined?

Going ''Well We HAD this thing called arks rally and it was super easy to level HURHURHURHUR''

What a stupid argument.

FFXIV does not currently have a best way to level as nearly all of the content is balanced around that.

@Zipzo Except that in XIV,the optimal way to go depends on your role. Tank/Healer=spam dungeons,litterally, DPS=combine with everything you can so you never stay idle doing nothing.

IN PSO2 its litteraly that ONE sole valid option. Hope that you can get in a party of 3 other people spamming advance quests and hope to god you can get enough PSE bursts,so efficiency is even RNG based to boot.

@Morgothryuzaki said in Levelling up is such a drag in this game:

@Zipzo IN PSO2 doing expeditions are worth NOTHING. Client Orders aren't that rewarding in terms of experience either unless you are redoing the same ones over and over and over and over for some meager exp past level 50. You aren't helping your case at all. Its nowhere as efficient as FFXIV,s handling of levelling. Especially with all the EXP buff you have nowadays.

Uh, that's absolutely false. Expeditions used to be the only way to level. We didn't always have AQs. Pretty much you just roamed expeditions with buds or randos looking for emergency codes or waited for UQs.

I don't even know what this is about anymore. Are we arguing about ways to level optimally, or have more options to level?

@Zipzo Maybe,but RIGHT NOW they aren't my dude. Get down to Earth a little bit. Past level 50 this ain't it anymore chief. Its a very long chore to level through expeditions.

Your entire arguments have turned around it was this way or it used to be this way. Face what it is NOW.