Cookie Question for candy box.

Am about to add cookies to my melon candy box. I was going to add casting cookies +3 *3 . But then I noticed the deftness cookie. Should I place the dex cookies instead for when phantom is released? 😊 Any more knowledgeable Summoner assistance is appreciated.

we wont get phantom till December, to be fair I'm using the Casting cookies and hoping we get the Tech spi cookies (which give tech power and PP) in August, plus even with phantom you would not be using the dethness cookies anyways they are not worth it.

But you use what you want who am I to tell you what to play

I thought I heard the tech spi were a white day event, if so we wont see them in august.

i don't think tech-spi cookies were even added until episode 6, though my memory might not be totally accurate. at any rate, you should be correct that we won't see them for at least several months, and even if we do, replacing your existing cookies is a fairly trivial cost. i also agree with blacki's assessment that dex cookies aren't really worth it

@lilpandaTina Yeah I did not play the JPN version but just from what I read it was an event maybe we will maybe we wont who know's

I did see pietro has stam/spirit cookies so I think ill put out the plain spirit and insert those for now. he also had spirit/dex... sigh

Use casting cookies. There is no reason to use DEX cookies as Phantom Mag only applies to, well, your Mag's stats.

can anyone list what candy stackable and what not ? like the one increase your pet attack each enemy defeat do they stack