Multiple body shapes for CASTs? Any way to do this?

So I have a Female CAST and I had been running a fully robotic look for a while. With the release of the Roller Waitress I decided it was time to use the Fashion system to make a fleshy variant. Unfortunately my character looks WEIRD when fleshy so I had to use a Salon Free Pass to fix that. Hooray! Now I have a Fleshy and Robotic version, right?

But when I went to switch back to robotic it kept the body shape and hair color of the fleshy version. From the pop-up that appears when you switch styles I was really hoping I could store multiple body shapes. But nah just changes eye colors and makeup. Even weirder though is that I actually stumbled across a post claiming that CASTS could have separate mechanical and fleshy body shapes.

...is there any truth to that? Did I do something wrong? Is there any way to quick-change between body shapes without having to spend Salon Passes? Or do I have to somehow find a body shape that looks good both mechanically and fleshily?

Also when I finally get a Color Change Pass, is THAT going to apply to all Fashions or can I make that only apply to one as well?

ah do this love! options->game settings->other settings . then model synchronization to edit models seperately! then if you equip parts and edit your character your robo settings will be different than your fleshy one!

@Mellowjelloz said in Multiple body shapes for CASTs? Any way to do this?:

ah do this love! options->game settings->other settings . then model synchronization to edit models seperately! then if you equip parts and edit your character your robo settings will be different than your fleshy one!

Thankyou SO MUCH! Fair warning to anyone trying this, this does appear to be CASTs only and you need to edit both bodies on the same...save? Like I saved my robo body before I messed with trying to make a fleshy body but as I did not have model syncronization turned off at the time I made the fleshy shape in the first place, the robo body shape was still the one from the fleshy body. So gonna need to remake that but STILL! Good to know it's possible...and good that I still have 2 free Salon passes handy.

Not sure if you can have different colors for your robo and fleshy body yet either.