Hu/Su dps question

Hello I'm new to PSO and im a Hunter (75) main and summoner (75) sublclass. I put my main focus into guard stance and the benefits while adding to my perfect attack bonus since I'm using a sword ( a gix 24+) with 6 different stats it's also got a date boost that cycles passively. I have roughly 1900 melee attack and all my defense are sitting at 1700 + with my health and pp at 1340/144. My armor is maxed and I'm still affixing a few things on one piece. My sword is only a sliver worse than some 20 million swords I've seen for sale. Anyway I was doing an extreme urgent quest and I spawn into chrome dragon solo. I'm hitting his weak points for 20k per perfect attack 10-13k on non weakspots and my cross cut hits for upwards to 100k at times. Is this good dps? I'm not using a mag much but will start to get in the habit. I drop summoner mark every 5 seconds and it's enhanced so I get aoe damage on mobs. Thanks for the help.

iirc enhanced mark just boosts damage to any hitzone of the single enemy with summoner's mark applied, not damage within an aoe of the mark

it'd be difficult to do a numbers comparison without imitating your exact setup, but summoner sub should be competitive with brave stance fighter sub in single target boss damage on paper, albeit weaker than wise stance. you also lose some PP efficiency on PAs, and the techs you gain aren't necessarily more useful than the tools you already have