This game lags so freaking hard

Why in all hell is this game so laggy even when I turn off features that are supposed to help I enjoy the game but I can barely even play it anymore I don’t understand!

Care to explain your lag problem? Or share some of your PC specs so other people can try to troubleshoot. I'm not having much of a lag issue. I'm sure people are willing to help, but you need to give us something to work with.

Are you referring to actual connection lag or stutters?

@KLB600 He's mentioning "removing features" so I assume it's graphical stutters or low framerate.

If so, a few things to handle first. If OP's PC has two graphics cards (many modern gamer laptops come with an integrated Intel and their discrete nvidia/AMD card), make sure the game is running off the discrete card and not the integrated. Also, know that this game has graphics settings on both the launcher and in game. Some launcher options are not in game, and most in game options are missing on the launcher. So make sure to visit both. lastly, make sure you run the game with as few programs on background running.

If all these fails, please provide your system specs (CPU, graphics card and amount of ram). Someone may be able to help. This game is pretty old and most computers from 2012 up to now should run it without any graphical issues.

don't play game on a potato ?

Hi! Apologies for the inconvenience. Have you tried sending a ticket regarding this issue? Our support team is more than happy to assist you. You may send a ticket in this link https://pso2.com/support#contact-us 😊

@ZorokiHanuke said in This game lags so freaking hard:

@KLB600 He's mentioning "removing features" so I assume it's graphical stutters or low framerate.

Yeah I I figured this was the case but just wanted clarification.

I have been using the tweaker for a while which eliminated stutters I and many others were getting when I was using the Original launcher. Is this still the case with the Original launcher or has it Patched?

If this isn't the case TC needs to provide some specs, but unless hes running integrated graphics, I cant see how any modern GPU/CPU cant run this game with stable performance.

@KLB600 said in This game lags so freaking hard:

@ZorokiHanuke said in This game lags so freaking hard:

Yeah I I figured this was the case but just wanted clarification.

I have been using the tweaker for a while which eliminated stutters I and many others were getting when I was using the Original launcher. Is this still the case with the Original launcher or has it Patched?

If this isn't the case TC needs to provide some specs, but unless hes running integrated graphics, I cant see how any modern GPU/CPU cant run this game with stable performance.

Original launcher fixed the stutter issue for me. I still get some freezes when joining parties in-stage via the dropped party icon thing. But the rest of the game is smooth.