FIX THIS GAME!

It's been 7th time I'm stuck reinstalling! I'm sick of it! Love the game but the support is angering! FIX IT! ROAR!

Good thing we had a pc beta right?
Oh wait..

I have like four level 75s and a bunch of 50s +, but can't play... a mere reboot because of life happening, and it's all gone. The whole game gone, because of a god dam computer reboot! GAME NUKES ITSELF, BUT WHY?!

@FateOfAPhoenix said in FIX THIS GAME!:

I have like four level 75s and a bunch of 50s +, but can't play... a mere reboot because of life happening, and it's all gone. The whole game gone, because of a god dam computer reboot! GAME NUKES ITSELF, BUT WHY?!

Install the Arks Layer Tweaker.

@Tomoe Thats what I was running game with! We need 👏 OFFICIAL 👏 fix!

I had to do a fresh 100% reinstall of the game because I had the MStore still with me as far as the launcher. So far, I been okay with the Full Tweaker one. No Microsoft involved. We probably won't get anything unless Steam somehow miraculously makes the game not yeet itself.

@Tomoe All the good grand mother hotfix have been used, this need direct help! RELEASE ON STEAM!

@FateOfAPhoenix said in FIX THIS GAME!:

@Tomoe All the good grand mother hotfix have been used, this need direct help! RELEASE ON STEAM!

I quit yesterday after reseting my computer to factory mode twice after it wouldn't run. I will either wait for them to fix it or release on another platform like steam to start playing again. I supported them with premium and etc. Wasted my money for a broken game... sadly I won't get any money back or my life back from this...

@FateOfAPhoenix its been a rough launch for sure. my client died on me last week or so after applying a windows 10 update. the game literally deleted itself. then after reinstalling, we had the maintenance and the launcher redownloaded the game again. one thing i will mention is tread lightly on those pinned topics in this forum. they are NOT fixes...if you read thru them you will see that most people are reporting they do not work or have caused even more problems down the line. i have not used any of those suggestion nor do i use tweaker. if the game can ever be freed from the prison of the windows store i am certain it will run way better. that is about all we can hope for at this point.

im having the same problem aswell,IF i accidentally close my computer when the game is on the background or there is a suddenly black out in my area the launcher wont't event start i have to reinstall the whole game again

Nuked itself again this morning, no reboot, no windows update. This is really a magical client.

@FateOfAPhoenix Do a fresh install with tweaker. If you have windows store version uninstall and install it from within Tweaker and select a folder other than Program Files or WindowsAPP crap folder you can even select a folder in a different hard disk than your OS. Afterwards you need to download 2 files from https://na.arks-layer.com/tweaker-setup-b.html. Don't worry it is from PSO2 Tweaker website you can even read their guide there. You put those 2 files in PSO2 Tweaker folder and you run as admin the *.cmd one. What it does is making Windows think you have installed the game but without letting Windows Store basically nuke your game installation. Basically the game breaks when microsoft game service updates so if you do this PSO2 will no longer update through Windows Store but only from Tweaker.

PS: You won't even have to download their 11GB crapware. Also those 2 files delete the backup folders Windows Store version creates everytime the game breaks.

Come play FFXIV on the Leviathan server with the rest of us that can't get on. We need 10 more people before we can get an alliance going. Just make sure you fully delete this game because the MS store seems to mess with the FFXIV folders.... for some odd reason.