Low Frame Rate/Freezing on Xbox One X

Is there a known fix when you lose most if not all frames per second while on Xbox One X? It happens while in the lobby, it happens while in missions, there doesnt seem to be a cause on my end of things as to why this happens.

Here's what I've tried and my setup:

Xbox One X

Game installed on SSD

I have unistalled and reinstalled 2x

I have lowered my graphical settings to Mid and then Low

I have cleared the game's cache

I have cleared the console's cache

I have turned off/on other players' accessories

As of now this only happens once or twice a week, every other week, but it renders the game literally unplayable. Any advice would be welcome. Thank you in advance.

@Allwayz-SinCere if you still have your Xbox one S or original Xbox one you could try playing the game on it instead, not telling you what to do, just offering a suggestion

Ever find a solution to this problem? I too have been experiencing the exact same problems as OP after a certain maintenance in May 2020, just before they allowed PC onto the servers. Before that the game ran fairly rock solid on Xbox One X.. Even during the beta periods, things were fine. But now I get like complete FPS breaking game lockups like 3-4 times a day.

Seems like this issue with Xbox One is in the minority, or everyone has already completely switched over to PC, or we'd be seeing more chatter about these issues of low FPS freezing that will happen at any time, anywhere in the game. While I also play on PC quite a bit to avoid these freezing issues, I would still like to play on my 4K TV from time to time with crisper Xbox One X graphics (that far outperform current PC graphics, even with Gshade).

Curious if Sega/Microsoft is even aware of problems with Xbox One at all? Has it been acknowledged by them in any post? Are they working on a fix? The only thing different I have noticed is that they added an option to Xbox consoles called "Automatic Resolution Adjustment" in Settings > Graphics Options. The option is toggled on, and is supposed to maintain high stable FPS while automatically lowering the resolution on the fly. This doesn't really seem to do anything for me on Xbox One X, nor is it visibly degrading the resolution for me. I still get the game FPS freeze ups. On the Xbox One S however, with the option turned on... you can see the game turn very muddy with super pixelation right before your eyes.. BUT.. still with super low FPS problems.

I'm assuming that settings option is still in beta or something and is only an attempt at a temporary bandage that isn't actually doing anything to fix the problem. Its just a little frustrating knowing that the game ran rock solid, hours on end on Xbox One X during the beta period. It worked really well right up until the last maintenance/upgrade that opened the floodgates for PC. After that you can say that the Xbox version on the S and the X got worse over time. Now its almost unplayable no matter what game activity you undertake. Heck, I can be standing in my personal quarters and the FPS will drop super low at random and lockup the game, with game music still playing in the background.

I already said before so I will resume to the code of the game is not compatible with the console.

will Sega and Microsoft fix it, probably not because New Genesis and the new overall engine that will come is when they gonna fix it the code to be compatible with the Xbox environment so the only thing you can do is deal with it and try to use the console in performance mode