zebra stripes are neat $1

https://community.nodebb.org/topic/6033/how-create-a-table/2

| Tables        | Are           | Cool  |
| ------------- |:-------------:| -----:|
| col 3 is      | right-aligned | $1600 |
| col 2 is      | centered      |   $12 |
| zebra stripes | are neat      |    $1 |

10/10 ty m8 - my lazy self just didn't want to find the dox

The colons in the second row indicate what alignment they are as per the link I gave. The left column has none, so it defaults to left alignment.

could you do something like this to right-align a post?

Forum code would look like:

| |
|-------: |
| could you do something like this to right-align a post?|

The staff would have to add a plugin to their NodeBB installation to have a text align feature. Otherwise, yes, you'll just have to use a table to right-align/etc.

@coldreactive said in Table Insertion:

The staff would have to add a plugin to their NodeBB installation to have a text align feature. Otherwise, yes, you'll just have to use a table to right-align/etc.

Oh, I was more so making that post as POC for another user who was asking about right-aligning their post, lol.

I got a bit confused.. I'm new to it and tried copying the finished edit and paste it over but it doesn't seem to copy. :x

@Hengbok said in Table Insertion:

I got a bit confused.. I'm new to it and tried copying the finished edit and paste it over but it doesn't seem to copy. :x

This is what my signature table is by the way:

| Character | Alliance/Lv. | Class/Level |
|:---:|:---:|:---:|
| ??? | ???/?? | [Su/Br](https://imgur.com/a/zNOkrEQ) · ??/?? |

Can you paste what you coded? Use three grave characters ` like this before and after.

I think this is what I had.

I tried to copy how @coldreactive had. I see coldreactive posted theirs. Can I just copy that and past it in the signature? Well.. minus the image link. I think I tried to paste the one below I made and it would paste.

Character Alliance/Lv. Class/Level
?? ??/?? ??/??

EDIT: woah wait... it shows up ok in my post, I'll try and re-paste it in my profile sig and see if it will work now haha

EDIT: woah wait... it shows up ok in my post, I'll try and re-paste it in my profile sig and see if it will work now haha

If you choos "Reply Options" while typing into the quick reply box at the bottom, there will be a live preview on the right side. (Desktop web browsers.) You can see the table being built before your very eyes using that.

Oh it works now! Thank you!