Male outfits .

I am not sure who they got designing their outfits or gear for this game but the seriously need to fire that person and hire someone new. The male outfits are horribly put together and those that do look decent causes your character to suddenly lose all body mass and makes them look like their a scare-crow. The male outfits in this game need a massive over hall and fast as they are constant eye-sore.

Dunno.

I like the male outfits and I think you are talking about the replica style stuff which changes your body instead of actual outfits that don't emulate a character.

Male fashion on PSO2 is legit. Female fashion is still better as far as options, but males have some good stuff. When is NA getting Dreadlocks hair though? That and the afro would be nice. 👌 pso20200614_123820_000.png

I'd say men's outfits and layer wear are okay so far, but there's barely anything if you're trying to make a shota. Also play around with accessories a lot, not everything has to be flashy.

I think there's been an alright set. All of the recent sets have been pretty heavily themed though - Demonic, Idols, Wedding, Military, Sega and now Knights.

There's some good stuff in there but I can imagine newer players might be wanting for something more normal or a little closer to Phantasy Star! But with a new set every week it surely won't take that long.

@Hakase said in Male outfits .:

I'd say men's outfits and layer wear are okay so far, but there's barely anything if you're trying to make a shota. Also play around with accessories a lot, not everything has to be flashy.

Eh, I agree with this, though we shouldn't try to raise the shota flag too high, or we wouldn't be seen as people anymore. But seriously, other than the height thing, making a cool looking youngish dude is a mixed bag here. Most outfits are better looking on taller, more buff characters, while not many may fit the anime shota template. And no, I'm not even talking about kids clothing. I'm more inclined to adventure type garbs sort of like what the shota instructor in PSU used.

They are decent, but just not much of a variety or costumes in general for males is my problem, But after her this is part and parcel for the Japanese Servers, I'm not expecting this to change, unless there are a much larger increase in male players, but this also I highly doubt.

Actually i would like to give a kudos to the person/people selecting the outfits, we have a good variety of styles and cool clothes for males.
The real issue is simply the quantity, every scratch has 2 male outfits and 5+ females ones.
It's gonna take a long time before we actually have a good selection for mix & match.

@Wilhilm said in Male outfits .:

I am not sure who they got designing their outfits or gear for this game but the seriously need to fire that person and hire someone new. The male outfits are horribly put together and those that do look decent causes your character to suddenly lose all body mass and makes them look like their a scare-crow. The male outfits in this game need a massive over hall and fast as they are constant eye-sore.

Yeah, definitely. This person must loose his job, because you dont like it!!! I really hope that some day, something like this happens to you....

These are one of the few times where I can say "Female's have better sets" instead of being pretty equal. Most men wear have odd designs and have fucking leggos for shoes or something. One outfit literally makes them an armadillo, pretty ugly lmao. I'd personally like more cute outfits for female. There isn't enough...I'll stick with my Matoi outfits then lol. In general, there isn't many outfits to go around anyways. You an see many people wear the same stuff as the next. Just gonna take time to expand the wardrobe.