My thoughts on the game

Hello everyone!

I started playing this game maybe... 3 days ago and I have had no complaints other than the launcher suddenly stopped working and I had to re-install the game but it was to be expected. I first was disappointed with the graphics and I was wondering to myself as to why everything was blocky and low textured. Come to find out I have to change that option on the launcher and now I cannot stop looking at my character's body.

I am usually drawn to games that have a gacha system because I absolute love to waste my money. So far, I think the gacha system is pretty great. Tons of items that are possible to obtain and they sell for a good price. There is one game I play that has a gacha system where it is just terrible! I could get 100 low quality items that do not sell for more than a penny before I even get something of value! A lot of people I have seen write reviews of this game seem to be ultimately disappointed and have low expectations for this game's future. I, on the other-hand, think this game will last longer than people think. If people are willing to drop $100 just for cosmetic reasons (like myself) then this game will last.

Not to mention that this game has been going strong for 8 years on the JP server! I see myself playing this game for a long time. Wondering as to why this game on high quality mode has the textures and feels of what Blade & Soul looks like but I can actually run it.

I think the combat system is kinda wonky, especially since what I want to hit and aim at, doesn't get hit or aimed at when I lock-on. It just switches to something behind me or something totally different than what I was aiming for! So far, I have only tried Ranger and a little bit of Braver. I honestly prefer how Ranger actually has the range to do things rather than Braver when equipped with a bow.

The cosmetic system in the game kinda makes me disappointed but that's only because I can't run cheeks out with my underwear that I gacha'd on. I think the cosmetic system and the items take a little getting used to but it really does bring out the spender in me. I do love the character creation though, it's a bit more of an experience than other MMORPGs. It has a WHOLE color changer for hair. Usually games give you black, brown, white, red and maybe blue if they're crazy.

Maybe I will update this forum with more of my experiences with the game if I go on my word and play this game for a long time.

@ldoIatrous A tip on playing ranger and Braver, pressing Z lets you use the third person camera mode which basically turns the game in to a TPS.

This is immensely helpful with using skills and abilities due to hte wonky lock on

We must continuously look at our characters bodies, drop $100 to help the game last and question why I can't be naked in game.

@ldoIatrous said in My thoughts on the game:

Hello everyone!

I started playing this game maybe... 3 days ago and I have had no complaints other than the launcher suddenly stopped working and I had to re-install the game but it was to be expected. I first was disappointed with the graphics and I was wondering to myself as to why everything was blocky and low textured. Come to find out I have to change that option on the launcher and now I cannot stop looking at my character's body.

I am usually drawn to games that have a gacha system because I absolute love to waste my money. So far, I think the gacha system is pretty great. Tons of items that are possible to obtain and they sell for a good price. There is one game I play that has a gacha system where it is just terrible! I could get 100 low quality items that do not sell for more than a penny before I even get something of value! A lot of people I have seen write reviews of this game seem to be ultimately disappointed and have low expectations for this game's future. I, on the other-hand, think this game will last longer than people think. If people are willing to drop $100 just for cosmetic reasons (like myself) then this game will last.

Not to mention that this game has been going strong for 8 years on the JP server! I see myself playing this game for a long time. Wondering as to why this game on high quality mode has the textures and feels of what Blade & Soul looks like but I can actually run it.

I think the combat system is kinda wonky, especially since what I want to hit and aim at, doesn't get hit or aimed at when I lock-on. It just switches to something behind me or something totally different than what I was aiming for! So far, I have only tried Ranger and a little bit of Braver. I honestly prefer how Ranger actually has the range to do things rather than Braver when equipped with a bow.

The cosmetic system in the game kinda makes me disappointed but that's only because I can't run cheeks out with my underwear that I gacha'd on. I think the cosmetic system and the items take a little getting used to but it really does bring out the spender in me. I do love the character creation though, it's a bit more of an experience than other MMORPGs. It has a WHOLE color changer for hair. Usually games give you black, brown, white, red and maybe blue if they're crazy.

Maybe I will update this forum with more of my experiences with the game if I go on my word and play this game for a long time.

What people do not realize is the older the mmo the better most of the time since it had years to develop content and get things right, I know there are allot they did not get it right either, but in my opinion all the newer mmos have way to many serious flaws for me, I am unsure about phantasy star online 2 only because of the anime style, I am usually neatral if the voice acting is tolerable. But that is personal taste this game has everything I am looking for in an mmo. if I wanted to play a single player mode I have tons of great sp games to play.