Cannot claim mission pass reward

When I try to claim a specific reward from the mission pass it tells me that I don't have enough inventory space or that it would exceed my carry limit. I was able to claim the subsequent rewards so I don't know why it won't let me. When I tried to claim it the first time my game lost connection so that may have something to do with it, however I don't have the items yet and it still shows as claimable on the mission pass details. c464809a-0a41-411b-9a53-d4858eb48eb4-afbeelding.png

Anyone have an idea of what might be causing this?

Seriously, no responses to this? I'm dealing with the same issue and am stumped...

@Anzio if you are having problems claiming stuff from the mission pass and are getting the message of your inventory is full when is not then send a ticket because there's nothing that can be done here in the forums, those are issues related to the server and only those who have access to the code of the server can fix it.

@Anzio What is the specific mission pass reward you couldn't get? As the error message says, it can be because your inventory is full, or reached the carrying limit. For example, we have carrying limit of 999 for EX-Cubes, when we have more than 974 of them, we can't receive a reward of 25 EX-Cubes.