Please give Virtual Planet Battle Training more available for Eastern Time zone players during afternoon

@MoldyAsp33874 said in Please give Virtual Planet Battle Training more available for Eastern Time zone players during afternoon:

After the scheduled urgent weeks of VR end- it should appear commonly enough and randomly for a while like the other unscheduled UQs have been- such as luther and elder

VR Urgent Quest won't come out as unscheduled. It has never happened in JP for 8 years when it came to special event based UQ, and it wont happen in NA. Thats why I said the UQ schedule for Eastern time is getting unfair time.

I am not staying up until 3-5 am or waking up around that time to do it. I did it in JP and thats how I was burnt out and tired for a long time. Its NA region, and the schedule is a bit too friendly for pacific timers only.

alt text

Just noticed this. What the heck.

Why would they schedule this like this is their sleeping time schedule in JP? It clearly is intentional that they don't want to put any UQ because they don't want to manage it.

I agree. The Urgent Quest times are very bad. They only have PST times in mind. Screw everybody else apparently. I mainly work 7-7 EST. So when i get home i'm usually exhausted and only play for a few hours. I'm not staying up till 12 or past 12 because they want to make UQ's at 9pm,10pm etc., PST time. It would be better if it was central time.