Please give Virtual Planet Battle Training more available for Eastern Time zone players during afternoon

As stated, I've noticed that half of these schedules are mostly during Pacific time, and while we Eastern Time get Blackened Kingdom, but PAcific Timers get Virtual Planet Battle Training during their off peak hours plus 2 AM PDT. That's 5 AM to us, and we can't really get up that time just to do it, and that's already missing out our UQ.

At this point Blackened Kingdom isn't even popular, I feel like that should have been placed into peak time. 12 PDT is 3 EDT, and that's not peak time. That's pretty much after-school/college/work off peak time.

Not to mention, from 3 PM PDT to 9 PM PDT is completely empty for Virtual Planet Battle Training/Independence Day Event. Leaving that out, 9 PM PDT is 12 AM EDT - which is already sleeping schedule for many people who has to go to work early morning or go to school.

Please adjust this time, since it's really not fair for the Central/Eastern Time players who are going to end up missing out half UQs due to the schedule, and somehow, this schedule is no different from JP's ship 02 UQ scheduled event, which is basically Eastern Time players missing half of the off peak hours and end up having to wake up early morning just to do UQ.

+1

This is so annoying to have to work around a single timezone for important UQs when this is a NA release.

Also please get rid of Blackened Kingdom. It's a garbage UQ, why couldn't Magatsu be placed there? And to top that off, we're getting a Bar Lodos UQ.... seriously?

@Novaline said in Please give Virtual Planet Battle Training more available for Eastern Time zone players during afternoon:

+1

This is so annoying to have to work around a single timezone for important UQs when this is a NA release.

Also please get rid of Blackened Kingdom. It's a garbage UQ, why couldn't Magatsu be placed there? And to top that off, we're getting a Bar Lodos UQ.... seriously?

I really can't get the idea where they put most important ones in the Pacific time standard especially at the zombie shifts while Eastern Time players have to miss half of these UQs.

I dont even know why this is even okay between players too.

alt text

I really want to know who's in charge of UQs, because it really looks like the one who is in charge clearly doesn't want us to do more Magatsu and do VR UQ for Independence Day events.

Off Peak times for Eastern Coast and even Pacific Time during weekend is completely EMPTY.

And they added Blackened Kingdom which gives no rewards at all.

@LapisWave said in Please give Virtual Planet Battle Training more available for Eastern Time zone players during afternoon:

alt text

I really want to know who's in charge of UQs, because it really looks like the one who is in charge clearly doesn't want us to do more Magatsu and do VR UQ for Independence Day events.

Off Peak times for Eastern Coast and even Pacific Time during weekend is completely EMPTY.

And they added Blackened Kingdom which gives no rewards at all.

Clearly someone who doesn't play the game and expect us to either sit down and shut up and do this garbage UQ, unfortunately.

Well, clearly we just live in the wrong Time Zone

I agree with this so much. Also the new content in general? Some of these UQ's we haven't had yet and these are new versions of the concerts and they're all at late times for EST.

It's so disappointing. I shouldn't have had an easier time making it to scheduled things I wanted while playing the Japanese version over the NA one.

all of you are right I also think that it should be longer than half an hour because of boot and load times

Urgent Quests have always been 30 minutes, unless it's a two-part UQ, like Luther or Elder.

You can run 3 with an average MPA, and 4 with a good MPA.

@Novaline the reason that it should last longer is that those people who use the PC version of the game can miss out while waiting for Windows to boot up and while waiting for the game to load if their computer was off

Turion has been subtly and not so subtly trolling every thread he's been in- can just check his past comments on things.

Think he can just be ignored at this point >.>..

Personally- don't see a problem over here in EST. It all depends on your schedule I guess. After the scheduled urgent weeks of VR end- it should appear commonly enough and randomly for a while like the other unscheduled UQs have been- such as luther and elder. Even if it's not on the schedule- you can sometimes run into it during those times.

@TURION-MOONSTAR said in Please give Virtual Planet Battle Training more available for Eastern Time zone players during afternoon:

@Novaline the reason that it should last longer is that those people who use the PC version of the game can miss out while waiting for Windows to boot up and while waiting for the game to load if their computer was off

Bruh, I use PC and never had that happen. There's a 15 minute warning prior to UQ, as well as (if you're on Discord or have access to the schedule) you can see beforehand. That's a pretty shoddy excuse.

@Novaline the warning presupposes that a player is already logged in which flushes your reply down the proverbial toilet

@TURION-MOONSTAR said in Please give Virtual Planet Battle Training more available for Eastern Time zone players during afternoon:

@Novaline the warning presupposes that a player is already logged in which flushes your reply down the proverbial toilet

And you ignored every other thing that I've mentioned, sounds like you have a shit PC if you can't load up beforehand. Again, look at the schedule and plan ahead rather than making excuses because of your own personal problem.

@Novaline actually I play on Xbox one my PC blew up last year and didn't have the right OS