australia able to play this game?

hey guys will Australia have access to pso2 as well ? on xbox 1 or pc?

There's no region locking on PSO2 NA, much like PSO2 JP from what I've heard.

@coldreactive ok thanks mate this be the time for me to get away from wow cant wait

@ozzymarkk said in australia able to play this game?:

@coldreactive ok thanks mate this be the time for me to get away from wow cant wait

Please note that you may experience connection issues if you are connecting outside of North America.

@ozzymarkk I was able to play with no trouble. So you should be fine.

Is it available to play in Australia yet? Can't find it in the store at all.

I’m in Australia and have been loving it apart from not being able to buy anything lol If you want to download it change your location to America in your Xbox settings then you can download the beta and play. Then change your location back when it’s done and still works fine 🙂

There are no plans to release t outside of NA at this time, at least. It could release in other regions later, though. There is no region-lock, though, so you can just change your region to download it. Also, if you want to buy anything, you just need to buy Microsoft's currency cards for NA from an import site like play-Asia. As long as you don't have a saved payment method, you can redeem MS currency in USD and buy what you want with it.

@silencedbob said in australia able to play this game?:

I’m in Australia and have been loving it apart from not being able to buy anything lol If you want to download it change your location to America in your Xbox settings then you can download the beta and play. Then change your location back when it’s done and still works fine 🙂

Confirming this as an Aussie who has played since the Closed Beta, here's where you do it:

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Thanks everyone much appreciated, never played a pso game and keen to try.