anyone having issues with MS Store purchases?

i was trying to purchase AC earlier and it popped up with some weird error. i was able to purchase some this morning just fine.

Are you talking about the message ""We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out"?

If so then I am getting it as well and it just started today. Oddly enough I can bypass it if I purchase only $9.99 AC bundles (as many as desired), but anything over that triggers this message for me. Really stupid since this is the least efficient way to make that purchase AC/$$$

@Doctor-Tiki said in anyone having issues with MS Store purchases?:

Are you talking about the message ""We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out"?

If so then I am getting it as well and it just started today. Oddly enough I can bypass it if I purchase only $9.99 AC bundles (as many as desired), but anything over that triggers this message for me. Really stupid since this is the least efficient way to make that purchase AC/$$$

hmm, i haven't tried that, but yeah, that's the error i'm getting. i was trying to purchase a $30.