Done with the AC Scratch Rip Off

I fully understand OP, though in my case, I don't care about being rich in game. All I want is some good cosmetics in the end. The money is just a means, not a goal. Said that, the RNG aspect is why I don't go serious with this scratch thing. If I happen to have some money to throw at the screen, I do so in very moderate amounts. If not, well maybe next time. But I won't let something like this turn down my day.

@Lorient where do we grind saiki 'easily'?

@Morgothryuzaki There are 2 variations of the Daybreak boss, a white armor and a black armored one. The way I've been farming is by runing through the stage quickly to check which version of the boss it is, and if its not the alternate I die and restart the quest. When its the alt variant, I go through the stage as normal and kill. Alt version has a much higher chance at the drop. I've seen more than 3 full sets drop within a week of farming.

@Lorient Hmm gonna have to check it out then

@KLB600 said in Done with the AC Scratch Rip Off:

Yeah honestly I just dislike the system in its entirety, I wished they had a storefront to just buy whatever you want. I would rather not fall into this "gotcha" rabbit-hole, but I guess it generates good revenue.

I do too. You're FOMO'ing a lot of times anyways. The way they do cosmetics is really shitty tbh and playing the waiting game ain't fun.

AC Scratching is only worth it if you go for the choice ticket.

But even then "worth" is subjective. AC Support scratch has no safety nets (frequency bonus) so I wouldn't spend a dime on that. All other scratches are just a matter of how much can I make if I don't get what I want off it.

Are the male costumes egdy? Are the female outfits and basewear, not inner lewd or "animated?

If even one of those is a no, you are going to end up with a bunch of items that won't even increase much in value. If one is a yes (the female one) and the other is a no, it is a gamble that could pay off.

@AgentRedStar you could always spend your time farming and make meseta that way. I'm happy to support this game with prem and stuff but im not a fashion person bar the odd outfit what i do is buy 12 Ac scratch and use 2 each scratch that come out and then buy some more it's all Rng and FOMO so if i dont get something cool with them 2 i just buy the item with meseta if i really like it. This is a gamble so it's a risk you take you see the drop rate so please do it at your own risk.

@Morgothryuzaki blacked kingdom UQ but with the event just get ray's they're better and easy to get now

@AgentRedStar

Yeah plus he didn't mention the new ray units are free in what 6 to 3 days depending on how committed you are. You can just use any trash 13 ray or rev til Nemesis drops which it will if you spend all day inside ,and what else you going to do anyways, and he forgot about main man Yerk boy. That's an extra 1.5.million yeets alone. That's not even including the money you make farming junk along the way. That's what an ez pz 5 million a week. Nice now your only 12 weeks away from buying shooting star. Go get um 🐅

Edit selling shooting star ship 2

@AgentRedStar you can't become a whale with that attitude mr

lol imagine spending real money to earn meseta instead of just using the market.

@AgentRedStar said in Done with the AC Scratch Rip Off:

At this point I'm thinking screw this. It's cheaper to buy mesesta off the black market and just buy the items from the AH I actually want. Screw wasting over $20 for less than 2M meseta worth of garbage.

If you do buy meseta directly I hope you get banned, though.

@Nuebot said in Done with the AC Scratch Rip Off:

lol imagine spending real money to earn meseta instead of just using the market.

@AgentRedStar said in Done with the AC Scratch Rip Off:

At this point I'm thinking screw this. It's cheaper to buy mesesta off the black market and just buy the items from the AH I actually want. Screw wasting over $20 for less than 2M meseta worth of garbage.

If you do buy meseta directly I hope you get banned, though.

Sadly this is very unlikely. I heard in JP they have this kind of stuff still exist and SEGA seems to just ignore em. It's amazing how the market didn't break with players buying meseta from gold seller.

@Nuebot this i have not sold 1 AC item and im sitting on over 300mil ez affixing and farming nem/slave weapons why would you by AC to get meseta