I am very disapointed in PSO2 for having this Independence Day event

28 pages of this...

alt text

@Mattwo7 said in I am very disapointed in PSO2 for having this Independence Day event:

@ViolaCrossfire Still waiting for you to tell me where I said something I didn't.

Nope, you stated you have scientifically proven evidence, that escapism is false as well that everyone solely claims to use it. You can attempt to detract from it more and more and continue to not provide credible citations to support your claim... although, just makes you appear more like a fool. And thus, should be treated as such, especially sad, that you appear to be preaching said foolishness to your viewers? Heartbreaking that you have to use such underhanded tactics.

@ViolaCrossfire Let me spell this out for you: What I said is that it's been proven that people have other reasons for playing.

I never said that escapism wasn't one of the reasons people have for playing. You're reading what I said completely wrong. The version of what you think I said simply does not exist.

My use of "solely" makes a key difference between the version you think exists and the one that actually does.

I honestly don't know what we are talking about anymore.

@LapisWave said in I am very disapointed in PSO2 for having this Independence Day event:

I honestly don't know what we are talking about anymore.

This thread, decribed in one sentence.

Well at first I thought it was a deliberate trolling attempt to get the thread deleted but I guess I that would be giving them too much credit and seeing as they stopped replying, that clearly isn't the case.

I tossed this on the suggestions forum after seeing this thread refuses to die, and after acknowledging that yes, having a local option would be nice.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/5967/about-themed-lobby

@Mattwo7 Technically, you said that escapism isn't the only reason for playing, not that other people play for other reasons. Your message makes it easy for others to misconstrue your meaning, so there is no reason to ask for 'proof' you were saying something you weren't when you could simply have corrected them right then and there. Please be clearer with your wording, and even have context in the future. That always helps paint a picture for people to understand what we say.

@Ranmaru said in I am very disapointed in PSO2 for having this Independence Day event:

@Mattwo7 Technically, you said that escapism isn't the only reason for playing, not that other people play for other reasons. Your message makes it easy for others to misconstrue your meaning, so there is no reason to ask for 'proof' you were saying something you weren't when you could simply have corrected them right then and there. Please be clearer with your wording, and even have context in the future. That always helps paint a picture for people to understand what we say.

He is not going to do that because he enjoys playing devil advocate. You have to follow him to understand, his look at me idealistic ideology. It a game for him, he is a forum Warrior but not a very good one. Just look at his past post you will see the pattern.

@RainGnyu I see, thank you for explaining.

@RainGnyu said in I am very disapointed in PSO2 for having this Independence Day event:

@Ranmaru said in I am very disapointed in PSO2 for having this Independence Day event:

He is not going to do that because he enjoys playing devil advocate. You have to follow him to understand, his look at me idealistic ideology. It a game for him, he is a forum Warrior but not a very good one. Just look at his past post you will see the pattern.

That is a misrepresentation. I am just not very sociable. There's nothing further to read into. If this were a game to me, I'd be enjoying this and I wouldn't be so grumpy.

@Ranmaru Seems to me that RainGnyu is only saying that because they found something I said to them in another thread to be disagreeable. It's childish frankly. Not that I'm really one to talk about acting childishly.

Thank you for the advice but honestly I'm probably just going to wind up forgetting it in the heat of the moment. I get irritated far too easily, it's one of my greatest personal flaws.

.............not going to say anything! Have fun!

@Mattwo7 said in I am very disapointed in PSO2 for having this Independence Day event:

@RainGnyu said in I am very disapointed in PSO2 for having this Independence Day event:

That is a misrepresentation. I am just not very sociable. There's nothing further to read into. If this were a game to me, I'd be enjoying this and I wouldn't be so grumpy.

@Ranmaru Seems to me that RainGnyu is only saying that because they found something I said to them in another thread to be disagreeable. It's childish frankly. Not that I'm really one to talk about acting childishly.

Thank you for the advice but honestly I'm probably just going to wind up forgetting it in the heat of the moment. I get irritated far too easily, it's one of my greatest personal flaws.

Oof, that's a red flag lmao. Good luck with your life with that.

@Tomoe said in I am very disapointed in PSO2 for having this Independence Day event:

Good luck with your life with that.

Thanks?

For god sake, can a GM CLOSE this thread?