I am very disapointed in PSO2 for having this Independence Day event

Whoever wants to see this thread die, ignore this thread (I know i know, it's going to take some restraint) and instead find another thread to comment productively in. If we bump it to page two I think it'll die. I don't care about OPs post, I just can't stand people complaining about it's existence any longer.

@Novaline said in I am very disapointed in PSO2 for having this Independence Day event:

Ah yes, let's delve into even more controversial topics that get even further away from the OP's post.

I think the GMs left this open to get a good chuckle from people, if anything.

OP doesn't even give a shit anymore and outright said he's lurking. He outta be fucking exhausted with all those drawn out college essays.

Alls well that ends well!

@Hownztooth said in I am very disapointed in PSO2 for having this Independence Day event:

Whoever wants to see this thread die, ignore this thread (I know i know, it's going to take some restraint) and instead find another thread to comment productively in. If we bump it to page two I think it'll die. I don't care about OPs post, I just can't stand people complaining about it's existence any longer.

Nah.

Cope Topic Creator.D6iKjC-WwAAcMQ-.jpg

You are exactly what's wrong with society. I know that phrase gets parroted around with no second thought as a knee-jerk reaction to hearing something you might not like. But for you, it fits the bill. You are making a mountain out of an anthill. It is appalling, and rather impressive that of all things, the damned American flag makes you piss and crap your pants. Yes, the US is not the only country in North America. But it's the most populated and it is where most of the players playing on this server are from. Every country has its sins. And every country has its pride. So how then, is it so hard to live with the fact that the NORTH AMERICAN independence day is being celebrated when the NORTH AMERICAN servers have just opened for this game???

@NeirasRothmagia said in I am very disapointed in PSO2 for having this Independence Day event:

unless we really want PSO2 to become a game focused on making political commentary; I know I sure don't.

Did you even read your post before you submitted it?

@Hownztooth currently 366 views and 1.7k views that's a rather wide gap when compared to other posts on this forum.

This is because those that agree or are indifferent don't bother to post this topic is a highly toxic one not because of what the OP posted but because of all the counter replies from people with political bias. This entire topic is mainly fueled by salty posters on the other end of the political spectrum in addition to those trolling and the worst of them all the knights. It won't die on page two they invested in this one which of course like any political post is prime trolling/knight territory. Though I suppose the worst part is that its a mirror into the community I understand why none of these posts will be modded and instead simply be viewed this OP merely gave feedback after all.

Basically this topic won't be dying anytime soon especially because it gets not only forum knights but political ones as well

Interesting how you attack OP saying DON'T PUSH YOUR POLITICAL AGENDA ON US.

OP is adressing that this event IS POLITICAL AGENDA. If you don't see it, it is maybe because it fits your political agenda or maybe you don't know basic political propaganda analysis.

PD: If you think an INDEPENDENCE DAY is not Political, that celebrates the break up of political relations, through a war, with your colonialist owner, damn you are a lost cause.

Remember to have fun and enjoy the game! This is the one place where color, creed, and religion is hidden behind a screen 📺 and only words dictate your character. Using this platform to express your real world opinion and belief behind an avatar remove everyone else’s escape of the the real world judgements. Then again everything is still hidden behind the filtered screen of acceptance.

O_o OK.. Gm's you had your fun. You had your laughs. Don't you think it's time to "NIP THIS IN THE BUD"? ( That's what you should of done in the first place.)

@NeirasRothmagia This felt like a mental diarrhea.

@lisoborsky Yes.. Because we want to push their political agenda with our waifus and lewd rappy SAs!!!

Canadian here, I love the event, your post is absurd.

@Doam-Burger

@Doam-Burger said in I am very disapointed in PSO2 for having this Independence Day event:

@Hownztooth currently 366 views and 1.7k views that's a rather wide gap when compared to other posts on this forum.

This is because those that agree or are indifferent don't bother to post this topic is a highly toxic one not because of what the OP posted but because of all the counter replies from people with political bias. This entire topic is mainly fueled by salty posters on the other end of the political spectrum in addition to those trolling and the worst of them all the knights. It won't die on page two they invested in this one which of course like any political post is prime trolling/knight territory. Though I suppose the worst part is that its a mirror into the community I understand why none of these posts will be modded and instead simply be viewed this OP merely gave feedback after all.

Basically this topic won't be dying anytime soon especially because it gets not only forum knights but political ones as well

"anyone who disagrees with ME and TC is Bias and a forum knight"

lol oh get off your high horse mate, this whole post is nonsense.

@Kuon followed suit. This is nonsense.