NOT SO URGENT NEWS! READ IMMEDIATELY!

Some of you may have already noticed and some may not have. Since the start of this month PSO2_NA on twitter has made a daily post. But they have now missed an entire day. Has something happened? Is something coming? Am I making this topic to screw with everyone?

I'll let you decide, now let the speculations commence!

It's the weekend. They are probably taking a break since last weekend was the closed beta.

...Really? Got my hopes up for an Open Beta date for nothing.

I hate you right now 😠

/me checks servers ..

@The-Question said in URGENT NEWS! READ IMMEDIATELY!:

Some of you may have already noticed and some may not have. Since the start of this month PSO2_NA on twitter has made a daily post. But they have now missed an entire day. Has something happened? Is something coming? Am I making this topic to screw with everyone?

I'll let you decide, now let the speculations commence!

I heard it was a bad case of food poisoning.

The GMs / staff take a break on Sundays. I mentioned this once before in another thread when I noticed the GMs not replying on Sundays. Welcoming one of the GMs back on Monday.

Some of you guys are no fun at all.

@Rantious I heard they found a floating stick and are currently fighting over control over it.

Misleading titles can get you banned / topics deleted on some forums/subreddits 😛

The topic isn't misleading it's urgent news, just not real urgent. But I get what you're saying and I don't mind if it gets deleted or I get banned.

This isn't urgent news. It is urgent speculation.

@Rantious I heard they found a floating stick and are currently fighting over control over it.

Nah, that was what caused CBT server overload. They we're too busy fighting to turn on the other servers.

They went to go see Sonic the Hedgehog lol

@Hengbok said in NOT SO URGENT NEWS! READ IMMEDIATELY!:

They went to go see Sonic the Hedgehog lol

They all went in a big blue bus covered in sonic graffiti.

Hello Arks! This is an Urgent Announcement! The PA system has been tested. That is all.

Yea they're getting ready to go on radio silence like they did in Pax all those years ago..😂😂