Improve challange mode shop

Well here is it guys..the topic I realy wanted to do it.. >.>

Ok let's talk for real. The problems here...

• 1: The challange shop is useless alredy. In jp, Sega never revamp it or made any change on it, and challenge mode died even in shared ship, and I don't want it to happens here. And I'm not joking, if I need to fight for it, I will do it.
  • 2: The probs with the shop is, in 2 month we will get 14* and in 5 month 15* weapons...
  • 3: The shop have zero unit.
  • 4: The weapons... Revolsio Can be droped on advence quest and they are old weapons.( They didn't even put Revolsio Harmonizers. lol)
  • 5: You have nothing to gain from the shop. You can get Exp bost and 250% rare drop with 1 UQ run... LOL *6: No shared ships... lol

So what we have here? A mode where you need to work hards with team mate to get ? Yeah nothing realy. What the point of running it ? For fun? Vut why people will waste their time on something that have zero reward?

I think what devs should do its putting new weapons on the shop or units that make the grind more appeling or juste make it rewarded. lol Because when ep4 will come out, the first UQ will drop 14* and every weapon will be better then that.... Please GM, you need to ask to the team to realy looking in the challenge mode shop... Its already hard to finish the quest some time, but its useless to do it. You can buy Revolsio on player shop for not a high price... lol You can try to get a camo but after that the shop is completly useless.

Please I'm realy asking you to talk with the team... This mode will be dead after 2 months... 😕

WHere is that damn shop to begin with????

Any GM can check with the staff?

One of my frineds in JP somehow did an event that gave him 200,000 Challenge Miles. He basically used it to give himself 100x 15,000 EXP Tickets. Mainly to level up other classes that he didn't play often.

It does have its uses, sometimes. Yesterday, after my Mission 5 success, I got my Revolsio Rod, because I didn't want to do SHAQs constantly to get it (if they even drop currently.)

@coldreactive said in Improve challange mode shop:

One of my frineds in JP somehow did an event that gave him 200,000 Challenge Miles. He basically used it to give himself 100x 15,000 EXP Tickets. Mainly to level up other classes that he didn't play often.

It does have its uses, sometimes. Yesterday, after my Mission 5 success, I got my Revolsio Rod, because I didn't want to do SHAQs constantly to get it (if they even drop currently.)

Revolsio weapon cost like 1million, its not realy that pricie and like I said, the shop is already outdated, you can get better weapon. lol Yeah maybe you can get exp, but challenge mode is dead in japan. Yeah you can find runs, but only in a specifict day and time because a groupe of peopel do it. The mode is litary dead. I'm trying to prevent that. Its been like that since episode 4...

Ship 2 jp:

pso20200625_143934_000.png

Shared ship:

pso20200625_144002_001.png

I agree. At the very least they could boost experience rates for it to be comparable to VHAQ and later recommended quests. Otherwise I think some PA/Tech crafting stuff beyond what's on JP should find their way there, especially the big boosters introduced in EP6 I think.