So almost a full month has passed..

and we still don't even have an ETA for any PC fix meanwhile the game keeps having all sorts of issues.
This is truly the pinnacle of incompetence, not that anyone expected any better since this shit is happening for basically any notable game on the mstore.
I can't wait to discover if i can play after maintenance or be forced to download 70GB yet again.

@Efreet2695 Good maintenance tend to hit multiple issues at once which is why sometimes some issues may seem forgotten. Patches for some games are just tiny fixes that don't require much effort. Considering a lot of issues are still being reported and fixes are still being checked 100% to avoid other worse issues, I would say they will eventually do a big patch fix to address all the known issues and fine tune it from there.

@ERICK001BC Let's cross our fingers that they fix it.

@SleeprunnerInc said in So almost a full month has passed..:

@ERICK001BC Let's cross our fingers that they fix it.

they cant, i bet sega get their own game deleted on their computers too because microsoft didnt give them enough admin privileges 😈

@GrandTickler87 BWAHA could ya imagine that the reason it's not fixed is because Sega and Microsoft somehow managed to fuck the system up so badly they can't get admin rights to fix it XD

@SleeprunnerInc said in So almost a full month has passed..:

@GrandTickler87 BWAHA could ya imagine that the reason it's not fixed is because Sega and Microsoft somehow managed to fuck the system up so badly they can't get admin rights to fix it XD

Yikes lmao. I think they given up all hope and is waiting for it to be on Steam now tbh...and that's if they aren't going to force us to use the store.

The Same problems will be on steam, the games launcher has always been bad.

@Rao said in So almost a full month has passed..:

The Same problems will be on steam, the games launcher has always been bad.

Only the permissions issue will still happen on Steam if it isn't fixed until then. Stuff like the game deleting itself though is likely because of a combination between the permissions issues and the MS store. Since Steam doesn't store games in restricted folders, that issue will likely not happen there (the JP launcher doesn't have that issue, after all).

@SleeprunnerInc Hope for the best and expect the worse. Words I live by.

Also, EVENTUALLY!

@ERICK001BC I think the better one is Don't hope, Don't expect anything but bad things and you will be positively surprised whenever even one small good thing gets added.

I live by that one lol.

@SleeprunnerInc Damn and here I thought I was negative. lol

After Fallout 76, I'm pretty much the same way about most things. I'm pleasantly surprised when a company does right by its customers. That said, SEGA seems to be on a much better route than many other game publishers/developers out there, in regards to that. Hopefully they can manage to resolve many, of not all of their issues by the next major content drop, because I'd love to see the company outshine much of the competition out here in the West.

This is the first game in many years, that I've consistently had fun with. I'm on the console version of the game, so I haven't had to deal with the issues PC players had to. I was bummed out by what happened, both because more players would add more life to the game overall. That and my elder brother plays PC, and I wanted to play this game with him, as it would have marked the first MMO that we would have played together.

@ERICK001BC Negativity can be positivity.

Like think about it.

IF yer always positive and thinking: Its gona be better!

And then it's not, you will feel let down and its' hard to maintain positivity over a long period of time.

But if you never expect anything good, you will always be surprised positively when something good happens, no matter how minute it is.

You will never be let down if something bad happens cause you didn't expect it to go any other way.

So in a twisted sort of way, its a good outlook.

@SleeprunnerInc Trust me I know a lot about negativity. I understand perfectly where you are coming from. When life gives you negativity you harnnest it and use it your disposal. (Live and lemons.)

There is a reason why my nickname growing up was Black Cat. lol

Guess just nice to meet someone else with a similar disposition.

@ERICK001BC Not gona lie, I read the Live and Lemons part as Live and Learn and sonic music started blasting in my head.

And heck yeah!

I've met so many people who try to focus purely on positivity and upholding it that it turns in to something negative very fast and hard.

It's easier to just let things be and find happiness in every small thing when you don't expect it 😄