Urgent Quest schedule for June 2020 (part 2): Bar Lodos rush and an Episode 4 area?

2 new urgent quests listed for these 2 weeks, one of them is set in the facility area and has multiple Bar Lodos in it, while the other is a completely new urgent quest that doesn't exist on the JP version and is set in an Episode 4 area. I'm thinking it could possibly be a re-purposed JP event/limited quest?

https://pso2.com/news/urgent-quests/uqjune2020part2

Quite sure that's the ride quest area based on the description it makes it seem like it is which is odd since that is as you said an episode 4 area.

@Maxwell said in Urgent Quest schedule for June 2020 (part 2): Bar Lodos rush and an Episode 4 area?:

Quite sure that's the ride quest area based on the description it makes it seem like it is which is odd since that is as you said an episode 4 area.

Since it has running dash panels in it (based on the screenshot), I think it may be this limited quest re-purposed as an urgent quest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJSvEUpEus

Does it mean any new drops if that’s what it is?

Either that LQ or it's the easter seasonal... which doesn't make sense.

It’s Vegas. The hint on Twitter gave it away. Do we get the Vegas map tomorrow? They’ve done the silent release thing before.

@Reilet said in Urgent Quest schedule for June 2020 (part 2): Bar Lodos rush and an Episode 4 area?:

Either that LQ or it's the easter seasonal... which doesn't make sense.

If I'm not mistaken, the easter seasonal doesn't have dash panels in the section where the screenshot is from.

@DHG-MumfordsSon said in Urgent Quest schedule for June 2020 (part 2): Bar Lodos rush and an Episode 4 area?:

It’s Vegas. The hint on Twitter gave it away. Do we get the Vegas map tomorrow? They’ve done the silent release thing before.

Only through an urgent quest for now. The actual expedition should only come out during the next expansion (Episode 4) in August or after (depending if they release all Ep4 expeditions on launch or not).

Edited out my grouchy rant cause I want to resist the negativity.

Edit: I just realized we're getting an Independence Day event. The only question now is are we getting the music tracks for Rumblebee Neon Days/Nights or Evoke The Virtuality?

@DHG-MumfordsSon said in Urgent Quest schedule for June 2020 (part 2): Bar Lodos rush and an Episode 4 area?:

What hint on Twitter? The Virtual Planet Battle Training is Vegas then?

It's not much of a hint when they show a picture of the Vegas map itself on the UQ schedule page though.

with them getting rid of wind and rain, what is going to drop WB2? anyone know?

@Tehbigcat said in Urgent Quest schedule for June 2020 (part 2): Bar Lodos rush and an Episode 4 area?:

with them getting rid of wind and rain, what is going to drop WB2? anyone know?

Mining base UQs still drop rising badge 2s.