Localize PSO2es

I know it was confirmed a while ago that it's not going to happen. However, PSO2es would boost up sales of AC by a lot. Concurrently, there is a plethora of issues of gaining AC directly from Microsoft Store, even for those living in North America.

Localizing PSO2es with AC payment through mobile would be healthy for the NA servers. It'd also be a motivation to further play PSO2 for those that likes to affix or sell gear exclusively from PSO2es. Yes, I know we have some ES-only items implemented, but it's only a suggestion.

@Hecyna said in Localize PSO2es:

for those that likes to affix or sell gear exclusively from PSO2es

PSO2es gear is confirmed to already be in the game as drops from content.

@coldreactive

As I've already stated.

the only way I see PSO2es being translated is if the Windows phone made a comeback and Microsoft payed for it with a exclusive deal for 6 months

@xXDragonEdgeXx said in Localize PSO2es:

the only way I see PSO2es being translated is if the Windows phone made a comeback and Microsoft payed for it with a exclusive deal for 6 months

I agree with that point

Honestly I play PSO2es very little lately due to the translations consistently getting broken and i cant seem to get any footing in the game because of it. I got decent weapon cards and such but i just feel like im running in blind these days. Maybe once they fix it i can actually take PSO2 on the road with me.