Outfit disappeared

I had bought the Emilia Replica outfit from the fresh finds store last week, and sometime in the past day or 2 it just disappeared from my character. I've looked in my inventory and all my storages and its just gone. I'm really bummed out because I loved that outfit and wanted to go back to it after I finished getting SG from another outfit I had. 😞

I've submitted a ticket about it earlier today but I've heard tickets can take a long time to get an answer so... I hope this is something that can be fixed.

Hi! Apologies for the inconvenience. Our support team will get back to you as soon as they can!

@GM-Bleed said in Outfit disappeared:

Hi! Apologies for the inconvenience. Our support team will get back to you as soon as they can!

Thanks, they did get back to me today. Apparently I somehow sold it to the vendor, even though I always lock my outfits and I never touch that tab in the store, so I guess it wasn't a bug. I am bewildered how it happened and upset I can't get that outfit again, and the support team basically told me to go kick rocks. Wish you had a way to restore items that people accidentally mess up with. Oh well. Thanks for the response.

deleted message