Be able to add friends solely ingame

Ah I must of not noticed I thought it run off of just Xbox, if that’s the case then yes we should be able to friend players just within the game instead of Xbox @Zone

I agree with this, even tho i probably will never use this feature

I mainly ended up noticing it due to having a huge issue trying to add a friend before realizing we didn't have each other on Xbox Live which was the issue (I just don't play my Xbox very often), but I generally like being able to add friends through an MMO itself versus through my account for a service.

Well I support this suggestion

Indeed it would be nice especially for those who try to aim for all the titles. One of which wants you to have a hundred friends in the game

It's been a bit, but now that this group chat campaign is up, I would like to also chime in and say that there should be an option to friend people in PSO2 only.

I shouldn't have to add every person I play with in PSO2 to my xbox live friends list.

Is the Arks card an artifact of the Japanese version? Phil Spencer said the game would come to other consoles, could this mean only PC and XBL will have crossplay?!

Second this, the idea of having strangers in my xbox live account as friends just doesn't work well to me, in JP I accepted and sent tons of requests, sometimes just to have more people to get FUN from, some times just to have cool "cosplay" partner characters from them, then in game you would just sort them with different colours from "friend who I play with" to "who's that", but that's something I don't want to do with a friend list I've had for almost two decades.

@Mattwo7 said in Be able to add friends solely ingame:

Is the Arks card an artifact of the Japanese version? Phil Spencer said the game would come to other consoles, could this mean only PC and XBL will have crossplay?!

Minecraft on other consoles requires a linked Xbox Live account to crossplay, so IF eventually it is released on other consoles, those would require to log into an xbox live account.

@landman Kind of dumb but there is an Xbox app for Windows 8/8.1 and 10 and you can register on the Xbox website if you're on an older computer so I guess that works out out fine.

Yeah... this needs to be addressed Especially before it comes to PC. My Xbox Friend List is for people I know and trust IRL (Or that I've come to know sufficiently online). Unless there's a way to automatically quarantine the PSO2 Folks from the rest of my Xbox Live Friends list, there's no chance I'm going to use this as is. I'll play solo and PUG, or organize through Discord for groups. But I'll not be adding random folks to my Xbox Friend List.