PSO2 should add their own "Fantasia" for Race and Gender swaps.

With all the customization this game has to offer, it's a bit odd that there isn't an option to purchase the ability to swap races or gender like the Fantasia from FFXIV.

Those who support this option please sign a post in this thread thanks!

I wonder why this isn't a thing tbh. They should also add those beastman races, too.

I am on board for this, let me enjoy all these mission pass outfits I've unlocked.

@Tomoe Cause you already get 3 free chars per ship which share storages AND have a personal character storage so you can move your money, items etc around on char to char.

The game heavily emphasizes making multiple characters for ease of money farming and so on.

@SleeprunnerInc said in PSO2 should add their own "Fantasia" for Race and Gender swaps.:

@Tomoe Cause you already get 3 free chars per ship which share storages AND have a personal character storage so you can move your money, items etc around on char to char.

The game heavily emphasizes making multiple characters for ease of money farming and so on.

Yeah, I saw this response before but there's many people, such as myself, who don't use alts regardless of benefits. People will still make alts regardless and invest in their main.

@Tomoe said in PSO2 should add their own "Fantasia" for Race and Gender swaps.:

@SleeprunnerInc said in PSO2 should add their own "Fantasia" for Race and Gender swaps.:

Yeah, I saw this response before but there's many people, such as myself, who don't use alts regardless of benefits. People will still make alts regardless and invest in their main.

So you would rather use money to buy a race/gender change than to make an alt for cosmetic purposes which shares all the benefits your main char has plus benefits from all characters and classes any of your characters has reached to 75.

So you would rather use money to buy a race/gender change than to make an alt for cosmetic purposes which shares all the benefits your main char has plus benefits from all characters and classes any of your characters has reached to 75.

Yes

@ZorokiHanuke said in PSO2 should add their own "Fantasia" for Race and Gender swaps.:

Yes

Fair enough 😄 Who am I to judge.

@SleeprunnerInc kek, it keeps the rich people happy. But I stopped caring about that. 😸

@Tomoe said in PSO2 should add their own "Fantasia" for Race and Gender swaps.:

Some would, yes. But hey, it's an option and there's nothing wrong with more options but the price would probably be outrageous. I'm happy with my Deuman though lol.

I would personally really like this

Awesome idea!

Would definitely love this when I feel like wanting to change my character drastically. It would be a much needed feature to me.

I would pay good money if I had an option to go CAST tbh so yes pls

@Devin said in PSO2 should add their own "Fantasia" for Race and Gender swaps.:

I would pay good money if I had an option to go CAST tbh so yes pls

Same. I made my main a human because I didn't know at first that Casts could wear many more outfits. But my in game main is loosely based on my profile pic, and my profile pic is a robot character from the RockMan ZX series. So yeah, I could use a change to Cast.