Cyberstalking and cyberbullying assistance

Need some help and direction with my questions, because this is happening in the game and not the forums, Im not seeing a clear answer, do I contact someone through the forum, message a GM in game somehow, contact Sega directly, contact Xbox support, Microsoft? Any assistance, direction and clarification would be incredibly appreciated.

Go here: https://support.pso2.com/hc/en-us

Click "Submit a request" in the top right.

In the drop down that appears, select "Report a Malicious Player."

Fill in the fields with as accurate information as you can, then submit it.

@AndrlCh thank you very much!

It may also be a good idea to block and report them through their Gamercard as that should also automatically blacklist them for you in-game.

@AndrlCh it does, and we've done that, but it appears they made an alternate account after, and started showing chaos, today we found out they've made an alliance called "better original alliance name here" and made similar alliance flag art, and set their online status to "don't trust this person", we just don't want them to keep coming back, you know?

I'm sorry to hear about your situation - have you reported the alt as well? Sending in support reports and ingame reports may eventually result in an IP ban for the other person since they're harassing you to such an extent. I hope you get a resolution to your problem soon!

@Aviarei we have and will for the future, but this is two months into a much much longer story I don't think I can get into too much because I'm not one of the primary players.