Episode 1-3 Story quest list

Is there like an official list anywhere so so i can tell how much more of an episode I have to do? I mean to finish the episodes maybe a week ago so i could be finish for the rewards for doing the story that end today. But ive been busy. soo ofcourse i have free time on the last day and im trying to figure out how many more quest I have compared to how long i have to do them by the time expiration left on todays date.

@IzakayaBomber I'm looking for a list too. I'm so confused when it comes to story quests myself. Like are they just cutscenes? The main quests just seem like expeditions so far but the actual story content confuses me to no end. I just sit there clicking cutscene after cutscene.

This seems to be more or less full list of quests for episodes 1-4: https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/EPISODE_1

And about gameplay in quests. Maybe it's just my memory playing tricks on me, but if I remember right on the first day of release in Steam there was a gameplay in story quests. Maybe the thing is that game play is only avaliable for newly released quests and that they can only be viewed like memories or something. It's just a theory though.

@ArtiomSnack On the page you linked to, if you look at the "Quest Type" column, any Quest that has actual gameplay is labeled as a "Story Quest" while the ones that are only cutscenes are labeled as "Event Quests."