Guide: Dont be this guy

PSEBusrt.PNG

Don't be this guy, he kicked me after the school comment. This elitist mindset can't be allowed to poison this great game. Whether he's right or wrong there's really no reason to get so uptight over a PSE burst. Not only that but now his friend thinks chaining PSE bursts will magically get you to a lvl 5 cross burst. I admit chaining your PB CAN help more, but not by much and definitely not when your stuck waiting for everyone to chain for 10seconds. Stop the spread, sign the petition.

"Don't PB randomly" straight to "you don't know what you're talking about, got it"

Yeah you're not that innocent here lol....

Chaining PBs does not increase One Mores, that's purely RNG. It's documented on Swiki. That person is wrong, but you're also in the wrong for posting this without blurring names, at the very least. That's pretty toxic in itself.

I mean, I don't PB often, and only tend to do it during PSE Bursts. It's not necessarily affecting the chance of One Mores, though killing more enemies during a PSE Burst influences them, I believe. When you chain PBs, everyone involved gets a good Shifta/Deband burst, and increases PB length, yes. This would be valuable to those that go through PP like water, and have Cetus Proi.

Pretty sure chaining PBs can increase the chance of time extension, but only once. After that it doesn't matter. Either way, definitely not worth kicking someone over PBs

@Novaline the fact you think blurring names is the determining factor in being toxic is actually quite hilarious and it takes away from the issue at hand. For example, I can literally make a character with that exact same name so the importance of it is minimal at best. Toxicity and indifference are two entirely different subjects. Thanks for your input though, I really do appreciate the support.

Literally the only purpose of this post is to show the amount of misinformation that's spread and consequently the results of it. New players are being bullied and thus they adopt the same mindset which in turn just creates a cycle of negativity and discontent. For example, BDO's launch was full of this and still suffers from it to this day. I don't discourage independent thinking, I just ask whoever decides to share their thoughts to be open to receive others as well.

@SkelesWorld said in Guide: Dont be this guy:

@Novaline the fact you think blurring names is the determining factor in being toxic is actually quite hilarious and it takes away from the issue at hand. For example, I can literally make a character with that exact same name so the importance of it is minimal at best. Toxicity and indifference are two entirely different subjects. Thanks for your input though, I really do appreciate the support.

Literally the only purpose of this post is to show the amount of misinformation that's spread and consequently the results of it. New players are being bullied and thus they adopt the same mindset which in turn just creates a cycle of negativity and discontent. For example, BDO's launch was full of this and still suffers from it to this day. I don't discourage independent thinking, I just ask whoever decides to share their thoughts to be open to receive others as well.

And you ignored the fact that it's still toxic to bring this shit to forums to "call out" someone who probably can't even defend themselves when OP cut out bits and parts of the chat instead of the whole thing. Don't defend yourself, this is wrong on both sides. Use the report function instead of trying to get justification on the forums.

based boomer tech

Seriously where are these people coming from this is hilarious i hope this streak of uninformed people never ends. Can't make this shit up

@Novaline sir if your unable to realize that i addressed you entirely then there's no point in further conversation. I'm sorry you feel the way you do, we can agree to disagree and that's perfectly acceptable. "Don't defend yourself" your invalidating your relevance the more you type. The report function as in majority of other games, is a joke. Nor would a private isolated incident do anything to change the problem. What would happen if I were to report him? He gets banned over something like this? Do you not see the "toxicity" of this thought process? I'm not a Karen asking to speak to the manager. I'm a guy trying to help his community whether you can realize that or not.

yall
lol
ur logic
your the only one
you're a moron
good things schools out

Don't be that guy. Don't be Skele. Be cool.

@havox4 said in Guide: Dont be this guy:

yall
lol
ur logic
your the only one
you're a moron
good things schools out

Don't be that guy. Don't be Skele. Be cool.

And what exactly are you trying to add to this topic?

The screenshot you posted is an excellent example how not to act. Using proper grammar and not flaming in chat over petty things, an excellent guide how to not be that guy (you).

This is one of the reasons people don't even log onto forums anymore, OP thinks they're justified and able to bring their petty garbage here for other people to see, when no one cares. You could of handled it better by, you know, literally being the bigger person and leaving instead of posting it on display to make yourself look like the ass.

You're not going to get pity points from anyone with common sense here.

@Novaline Sir, are you reading what your posting? At this point im inclined to believe your a simple troll.

Well Novaline your both wrong, and right here as well. Wrong in the idea that you should report someone for a kick, caused by an elitist attitude, yet right that the issue should never have been brought to the forum in the first place. If OP wasn't trying to ruin someone's day, they could have just moved on with their day, and not make a big deal out of it.