emphasis on previous suggestions

Trading should be free. I have the worst luck ever and if my friends find a rare drop that i want they should be able to give it to me like in the old game. they always get tired of running me thru a dungeon or mission for a drop that they get frequently and i have to do it like 100times.

Better quest tracking explanation: Apparently there is a option to track quests but it isn't explained clearly. This should be fixed

More MAG items/devices Hopefully this is planned for release, but if not make sure there is a mag de-level device on release.

For the beta players only when the game comes out: Allow free server transfer, skill reset, and mag resets. Mistakes were made due to lack of knowledge and information.

Website Suggestion: Have a skill tree calculator, MAG Tree, and Stats explanations

@TRAVISTYxxx said in emphasis on previous suggestions:

More MAG items/devices Hopefully this is planned for release, but if not make sure there is a mag de-level device on release.

I'm pretty sure there IS a Mag Device that lowers its level/resets it a bit that can be traded for on the second floor. While there's a set number of Mag types set to photon blasts, more "Mags" come around in the sense of Mag Camos.

(And as a side note for trading, while not exactly the same, if one of the friends has premium, they can gift an item through the giftbox feature. It'd be nice if there could be maybe a one free gift every so often or something regardless of premium for situations like this)

Trading should be free. I have the worst luck ever and if my friends find a rare drop that i want they should be able to give it to me like in the old game. they always get tired of running me thru a dungeon or mission for a drop that they get frequently and i have to do it like 100times.

You can get and buy 3 day passes so easily in this game. You can use those for trading.

Better quest tracking explanation: Apparently there is a option to track quests but it isn't explained clearly. This should be fixed

Already answered.

There is already a ton of mag content. You can buy MAG items and devices in shops or in player shops. Also https://forum.pso2.com/topic/538/tips-guide-raising-pure-mags This may help you from having to waste precious Excubes to buy de-level devices.

For the beta players only when the game comes out: Allow free server transfer, skill reset, and mag resets. Mistakes were made due to lack of knowledge and information.

Website Suggestion: Have a skill tree calculator, MAG Tree, and Stats explanations

There is already a skill tree calculator for the game http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php

What do you mean by MAG tree?

All stats are explained in game. The manual will probably explain them too once they get it working again.

@The-Question said in emphasis on previous suggestions:

All stats are explained in game. The manual will probably explain them too once they get it working again.

Which won't happen until PC release probably, since the old manual also had instructions on how to download the game via Microsoft Store.

@The-Question 1st off I do appreciate you replying to my post and the information you have provided This post is intended to assume that the Japanese information is unknown and irrelevant. Sega/PSO2 of America shouldn't be so lazy that they would depend on this info to guide players. Also for newcomers to this game. Most of the information you provided is based on the Japanese version of the game, and I am well aware of it, but not everyone is aware of this information, also the closed beta wasn't at the current level that the Japanese version is, and these suggestions are based on the beta gameplay. It maybe that the full release will have these included but at this time there is no proof of that. Also most off the time the Jap vs US version of the same games will always be different so there isn't a guarantee that your information is relevant. Therefore these suggestions are in place in hopes that they will consider them if they had no intention of implementing them.

Trading: My friends and I never got any of these 3 day passes during the beta, we also all got items that someone else wanted and couldn't trade over like we did back in PSO. So with no proof as to weather or not these items will be as plentiful as you claim I still stand by that trading should be free.

Quest Tracking: including me, my group of 4 never figured this out during the beta, and from what i understand in the forums, we weren't the only ones. Also i read most of the introduction tutorials when they popped up, and i don't remember seeing this anywhere. most of the menu options/controls i learned by experimenting since they never really explained it. still never learned how to disable censorship in the chat bubbles where was that option?

MAG devices: I saw what the beta had to offer for mag devices and never saw a reset or delevel device. I have twitchy fingers and sometimes they spasm and accidentally cause me to click/push a button i don't mean to. I made a mistake and have a level in a stat i don't want on my MAG. This happen literally at the end of the beta so i didn't have a chance to test weather or not if you feed it enough negative items, it will drop that stat down a level. Your guide doesn't make that clear either. So I am hope that these devices are available at the start, and not some random future update, so that i can fix my mistakes quickly.

**Skill Tree:**For one thing this is something that should be on the official website, like WOW and other MMO games. The 2nd is that skill tree website is useful for the current japanese version of the game, im sure that one of the older updates for this calculator would be relevant, but I and anyone else who hasn't play the Jap version wouldn't know which one that it would be. Please by all means enlighten me on which one it is.

MAG Tree: MAG Evolution tree, in case people want to play fashion souls and don't care about stats. Once again this should be on the official website in my opinion, not having to look somewhere else.

**Stats:**Hope so. Not everyone is a gamer or are a new comer and my not understand what the stats will do. Also not everyone is aware how to maneuver thru a pc based menu system on the xbox controls.

@Princesse-Jen I know of the shops you speak of, and never saw the reset or delevel devices. I made a mistake in leveling my MAG and was hoping to get said devices.

Trading should be free amongst friends

@The-Question 1st off I do appreciate you replying to my post and the information you have provided This post is intended to assume that the Japanese information is unknown and irrelevant. Sega/PSO2 of America shouldn't be so lazy that they would depend on this info to guide players. Also for newcomers to this game. Most of the information you provided is based on the Japanese version of the game, and I am well aware of it, but not everyone is aware of this information, also the closed beta wasn't at the current level that the Japanese version is, and these suggestions are based on the beta gameplay. It maybe that the full release will have these included but at this time there is no proof of that. Also most off the time the Jap vs US version of the same games will always be different so there isn't a guarantee that your information is relevant. Therefore these suggestions are in place in hopes that they will consider them if they had no intention of implementing them.

Trading: My friends and I never got any of these 3 day passes during the beta, we also all got items that someone else wanted and couldn't trade over like we did back in PSO. So with no proof as to weather or not these items will be as plentiful as you claim I still stand by that trading should be free.

During beta I got shop passes and room passes.

Quest Tracking: including me, my group of 4 never figured this out during the beta, and from what i understand in the forums, we weren't the only ones. Also i read most of the introduction tutorials when they popped up, and i don't remember seeing this anywhere. most of the menu options/controls i learned by experimenting since they never really explained it. still never learned how to disable censorship in the chat bubbles where was that option?

It was more on the lines of reading the button prompt on the screen.

MAG devices: I saw what the beta had to offer for mag devices and never saw a reset or delevel device. I have twitchy fingers and sometimes they spasm and accidentally cause me to click/push a button i don't mean to. I made a mistake and have a level in a stat i don't want on my MAG. This happen literally at the end of the beta so i didn't have a chance to test weather or not if you feed it enough negative items, it will drop that stat down a level. Your guide doesn't make that clear either. So I am hope that these devices are available at the start, and not some random future update, so that i can fix my mistakes quickly.

The guide does tell you how to stat down but is only to the specifics of the corresponding pure mage type. That is what feeding the mag furniture is for. I checked the shops during CBT and saw the delevel device in the shop myself. It was the same ExCube price as on JP.

**Skill Tree:**For one thing this is something that should be on the official website, like WOW and other MMO games. The 2nd is that skill tree website is useful for the current japanese version of the game, im sure that one of the older updates for this calculator would be relevant, but I and anyone else who hasn't play the Jap version wouldn't know which one that it would be. Please by all means enlighten me on which one it is.

The arks layer skill tree does have the NA version. You just have to click it. The data for descriptions and name changes all correspond to what they were in CBT. So it's useful to the NA version of the game as well.

MAG Tree: MAG Evolution tree, in case people want to play fashion souls and don't care about stats. Once again this should be on the official website in my opinion, not having to look somewhere else.

Buy you litterally just go to the shop by the stadium and buy the one you want. They are all there plus ones that you don't get through evolution.

**Stats:**Hope so. Not everyone is a gamer or are a new comer and my not understand what the stats will do. Also not everyone is aware how to maneuver thru a pc based menu system on the xbox controls.

I did a lot of testing and checking shops, prices, augments, crafting, and a whole lot more during CBT. After hitting 40 I spent the rest of my time comparing and testing features from the JP to see what is in and isn't. I wouldn't have made my Mag guide without checking the data for CBT first. Otherwise the prices would be wrong. I'm not saying that they shouldn't add things like a skill calculator to their site or adding information that may be overlooked into the manual. But when there is already a free and well knnown calculator available it makes it seem less likely that they would try to add one to the site themselves. Honestly they should just hire Aida to do it for them. She works really hard on the things on Arks layer site.

@The-Question I guess my group was just incredibly unlucky then, still don't like the work around, so suggestion stays in place Trading should be free with no extra work

You're probably right but if people are missing it, then it not clearly visible or I did noticed a few ui issues during the beta so this might have been one of them. Make track a quest option more visible

I looked several times on mine and friends xbox( 3/4 of us are roomates). Never saw the devices, if you say you did i'll just assume it was some kind of beta bug, and look forward to buying them when the full game comes out. So there miscommunication about your guide between us. I want to remove a lv of dex on my mag, if i feed it something that removes dex can i make the dex lv 1 a dex lv 0, your guide doesn't clearly describe this, and i have no way of testing that now. If i'm not understanding your guide, more than likely im not the only one.

Thank you for pointing that out, i had missed the NA option, do you by chance know if there is currently 14 extra sp or is it 10? Still believe it something that should be added to the website Skill Tree

Yes I know that you can buy the mag you want, still believe that it should be something added to the website none the less. Mag Evolution Tree

Honestly im surprised that they didnt hire all of them or buy their work probably would have been cheaper

Your points are valid, but I still believe that some of my suggestions are valid as well, so lets just agree to disagree. No hard feelings, and I appreciate your help.

@The-Question

So there miscommunication about your guide between us. I want to remove a lv of dex on my mag, if i feed it something that removes dex can i make the dex lv 1 a dex lv 0, your guide doesn't clearly describe this, and i have no way of testing that now. If i'm not understanding your guide, more than likely im not the only one.

Besides level down devices furniture is the way to go. I will make an edit to the guide and give some examples of what furniture items lower dex and increase a specific stat. The guide itself is originally meant for making the mags from a fresh start. Using items when feeding that lower a stat will lower its levels.

Thank you for your input on this and I'll get to work on clarifying this as soon as possible. I will not make a full list of items and what they do and don't do. Just to much work for me right now.

Your points are valid, but I still believe that some of my suggestions are valid as well, so lets just agree to disagree. No hard feelings, and I appreciate your help.

I'm not trying to put down your suggestions and I apologize if it seems that way. I just wanted to provide what we do have available at this time. I hope your suggestions do get taken into consideration since they would be welcomed QoL changes to the site that would keep people from having to search around for the information.

@TRAVISTYxxx Sorry fogot to mention. Right now as of CBT only 10 CO SP is available at this time.

@The-Question "Using items when feeding that lower a stat will lower its levels." thank you this is what i wanted to know, looking forward to fixing my MAG.

"Sorry fogot to mention. Right now as of CBT only 10 CO SP is available at this time." thank you for this as well

Please remember these are not threads where an issue is to be debated. They are suggestions by one player that are most likely similar to suggestions others would make. All opinions are valid here!

I would love to see trading get a revamp like make it where you can only trade items up to 10* and the ability to gift others with the same restriction