FOMO Watch: 23 June 2020

A lot of content is coming to an end with this upcoming maintenance, so I thought it'd help to provide a list to try and help people make sure they haven't forgotten anything:

Note: The rewards for Campaign: Join an Alliance! will be given out in this maintenance, but qualification for the campaign itself ended on 9 June.

Campaign: Clear Story Quests

Clear up to the Episode 2 Chapter 4 Story Quest "The Reason for My Birth".

Rewards are immediately sent to your visiphone. If you have 366: Ready Spellbook, you have completed this.

Wedding Event

Two ARKS Bingo Cards: Wind & Rain Bingo [Front] and Wind & Rain Bingo [Reverse]. Bingo cards are separate for each character, but none of the rewards are accessory tickets so this is only needed if you want copies of certain weapon camos or mag evolution devices. As the event relies on a UQ, completing it with the time remaining might be difficult.

All rewards are instantly distributed (or picked up) directly to your inventory.

Frog Rappy will be departing, taking with it a number of seasonal drops:

• * Frog en Ciel (Weapon Camo: Twin Daggers)
  • * Rosa Parasole (Weapon Camo: Gunblade)
  • Pepper Stem (Accessory)
  • Froggy Fever (Augment: Technique +10 DEX +5 HP +10)

(On JP Frog Rappy could also drop five weapons (two bubble gun TMGs, a parasol partisan and a weapon version of Hyper Night Parade) but I think those were all OT weapons and haven't seen any evidence they exist on NA.)

Lastly three 13* weapons drop from Gone with the Wind and the Rain XH:

• Coated Edge v2 (Sword)
  • Strauss v2 (Assault Rifle)
  • Haze Processor v2 (Rod)

Update: Scratch that, many more than three do, but the website omitted the rest!

• Razrael v2 (Wired Lance)
  • Lambda Patilmeria v2 (Partisan)
  • Haze v2 (Twin Daggers)
  • Quartz Calibur v2 (Double Saber)
  • Fretar v2 (Knuckles)
  • Sahre Ling v2 (Gunblade)
  • Farewell Inferno v2 (Launcher)
  • Lambda Sarcueid v2 (TMG)
  • Blue Crane v2 (Talis)
  • Haku Senjou v2 (Wand)
  • Deo Sigalga v2 (Katana)
  • Lambda Bigglow v2 (Bow)
  • Twilight v2 (Soaring Blades)
  • El Areo v2 (Jet Boots)

These collectively seem to be a series of low-end 13* weapons that are usable by all classes, require 400 DEX to equip and enable the use of a specific photon art of their weapon type even by other classes. On JP they can be traded for by using Weapon Badges so I half-expect they will be available by other means in the future.

Campaign: ARKS Boost Rally

Up to 150% boost for Floating Continent, Ruins and Floating Facility. No items to miss, just faster levelling and looting.

Campaign: Party Play!

Clear 5 quests with 2 or more people in the party to get Photon X Wings (Accessory). Presumably one per account.

If you have any doubts about whether all quest types count, buddy up and run through early Exploration quests five times quickly to be sure.

The reward will not be distributed this maintenance but the following one on 8 July, so don't be worried when it isn't there tomorrow.

Campaign: Mission Pass Play

Claim the free rewards for tiers 4 and 8 to receive a Triboost +100% for each. There are no unique items to miss out on.

(This event page is inconsistent. In two places it says you need to do this by the maintenance on 23 June, but the red text says it must be done by "the beginning of maintenance on 6/17". As there was no maintenance on the 17th it's safe to assume it's really today.)

These rewards will not be distributed this maintenance but two maintenances later on 22 July, so don't be worried when they aren't there tomorrow or after the next maintenance. Or at all because sheesh it's a couple of triboosts.

Sonic's Birthday 2020

Type "Gotta Go Fast" with that capitalisation in any chat window to get a set of six items delivered instantly to the visiphone. This is one per account.

Nyau is replaced by Sonic Nyau, dropping two weapon camos:

• * Sonic Knuckles (Weapon Camo: Knuckles - The same item from the Founders Pack)
  • * Extreme Gear (Weapon Camo: Jet Boots)

Campaign: Enhancement Boosts & Bonuses

Boosts to item enhancement and augment affixes. There are unique rewards for doing certain tasks!

• Enhance a weapon: Angel Feather (Accessory)
  • Enhance a unit: Evolution Device: Red Puyo (Mag Device)
  • Affix an augment: Angel Halo (Accessory)

These rewards will not be distributed this maintenance but the following one on 8 July, so don't be worried when they aren't there tomorrow.

FUN Scratch Ticket: June 2020 - Part 2

As FUN cycles on half-replacements, everything that is also included in June 2020 - Part 1 is likely to depart after the maintenance.

For FUN emote collectors, that means 07: High Spirits.

For FUN music disk collectors, it means PSO2 Event - Fun, PSO2 Event - Daily Life and PSO2 Event - Happiness.

Note it is possible that some themed items such as Sonic series music disks might also disappear after only being in one FUN set if they are intended to be parallel to the Sonic Birthday celebrations. Never mind, they're staying until 7 July.

AC Scratch Ticket: Oracle Celebrations

Everything in this is going.

Anything new replaced all of that?

@Morgothryuzaki. The maint doesnt happen until tonight so we wont know until tomorrow.

Oh,okay then.

Wasn't there the Urgent quest campaign too?

@SleeprunnerInc said in FOMO Watch: 23 June 2020:

Wasn't there the Urgent quest campaign too?

That ends next week.

Thanks for the heads up.

Welcome!

I've just added Mission Pass Play for completeness despite how inconsequential it is.

Yeah I imagine after tonight, we'll be seeing a maintenance that'll likely introduce a new scratch and fun of some form and another event to follow along with some small campaigns, but as to what who knows. I'd be hopeful that it's something that gives cast a bit more love as there was nada for them this scratch.

@Nerzarn said in FOMO Watch: 23 June 2020:

Yeah I imagine after tonight, we'll be seeing a maintenance that'll likely introduce a new scratch and fun of some form and another event to follow along with some small campaigns, but as to what who knows.

New AC and FUN scratches are a definite. We get a new AC scratch every Wednesday, with each set lasting four weeks so there are always four concurrent sets. Meanwhile we get a new FUN scratch most weeks, but always one at a time and we know the current FUN scratch ends today.

We have two leads on possible campaigns at least in the medium term future.

1. The concluding Clear Story Quests campaign conspicuously ended about two-thirds through Episode 2. We know Episode 4 is arriving in August, so a potential follow-up campaign to finish off Episode 2 and take us through Episode 3 is a distinct possibility.

2. It's the start of summer, so summer-themed events seem possible.

There is a little time spare for both of these, so it's possible these might not happen straight away but one or two maintenances later. Anything else like an ARKS League it's definitely too early since PC launch for me to be able to predict.

Awesome job with this thread! This is a huge help to us collectors out there. 🙂

https://pso2.com/news/scratch-tickets/funjune2020part3 So we get like half of the same items available now on the next fun ticket store... I'm not impressed, but make of that what you will.

@ZorokiHanuke said in FOMO Watch: 23 June 2020:

So we get like half of the same items available now on the next fun ticket store... I'm not impressed, but make of that what you will.

That's how FUN always seems to work, so it's not terribly surprising. Nor is the use of 09: Worried as the new emote since it's the next on the number sequence (with only 237: Bouquet interrupting what has otherwise been 01-09 in order so far).

Hey all, I've been clued into the fact that the three v2 items shown for Gone with the Wind and the Rain are not the only ones. In fact there's an entire series of them for every weapon type except harmonizers!

I've added them to the post for completeness' sake but I don't know if the UQ will be appearing in the remaining 8 hours before maintenance. They all seem to have different acquisition methods (including Weapons Badge exchanges) on JP though, so I expect they'll only be unavailable temporarily.

i typed Gotta Go Fast and didn't get anything, did the event end ?

Yes. This was a list of things to do before the maintenance that finished a couple hours ago.