Summoner collections need to come out before they burn out.

Summoner is my main and I’m honestly loving every inch of it apart from one thing: Looking at access to eggs in JP, you have two pathways...

• Grinding the collection.
  • RNG grinding in UQ

After dedicating the entire day to PSO2 day in an attempt to get Rappy, I’m left extremely salty that such a powerful bossing pet is currently locked behind such an awful RNG pool to two days of the month.

Rappy’s table includes:

• Mars Weapons
  • Risolvo Weapons
  • His suit
  • A myriad of every 10-12*

Meanwhile... Rappy Egg can only drop to summoner’s along with candies and other 9-10* eggs AND the above loot table.

My suggestion: Bring some of the collections out earlier than planned for summoner, we need them.

Or

Allow everyone to drop Rappy Eggs and make them tradeable with the same binding principals as other 13*s.

Or

Increase the drop rate specifically for rappy egg.

Pets take a bit of preparation, quite some grind to get our candies and properly stated. Make that journey a bit easier for us, please.

I went back to JP recently when I managed to get it up and running again. Was very surprised at the CFs for pets they have and have easily found many more 10-11* pets, whereas in NA I just have very little luck. I do admit that many of the good eggs have been found in Tokyo so maybe the drop tables are different for that area?

So yes a little summoner love for NA would be very much appreciated!

I do have to add though, that it took awhile before Eggs started to appear as Collection Files on PSO2JP. They all started out as 'drop' only for some months. With the exception for the Rappy pet, which started as paid exclusive.

Don't get me wrong though, Egg Collection Files can't come soon enough. I just wanted to spread the correct background info about the progression of the Eggs appearing as CFs in PSO2JP.

It took a long time before the Rappy Egg started to appear as CF.

As it started out as paid exclusive content in 2016, buying the 'PSO2 Episode 4 Deluxe Package' or 'PSO2 The Animation Blu-ray / DVD Volume 6' was the only way to get a Rappy pet. A year later, in 2017 they added the Rappy Egg as 'drop' only into the game. To finally, after a long period making its appearance as CF.

(I sadly can't remember if it first showed up as a ☆13 CF or only as ☆14 CF. If it was a ☆13 CF then it probably was in 2018, if it only has shown up as ☆14 then it only appeared as CF starting from 2019.)

EDIT: The Rappy Egg has only appeared once as a CF so far, a ☆14 CF during the Valentine's Day Event of 2020.

@ErinXh said in Summoner collections need to come out before they burn out.:

I do have to add though, that it took awhile before Eggs started to appear as Collection Files on PSO2JP. They all started out as 'drop' only for some months. With the exception for the Rappy pet, which started as paid exclusive.

Don't get me wrong though, Egg Collection Files can't come soon enough. I just wanted to spread the correct background info about the progression of the Eggs appearing as CFs in PSO2JP.

It took a long time before the Rappy Egg started to appear as CF.

As it started out as paid exclusive content in 2016, buying the 'PSO2 Episode 4 Deluxe Package' or 'PSO2 The Animation Blu-ray / DVD Volume 6' was the only way to get a Rappy pet. A year later, in 2017 they added the Rappy Egg as 'drop' only into the game. To finally, after a long period making its appearance as CF.

(I sadly can't remember if it first showed up as a ☆13 CF or only as ☆14 CF. If it was a ☆13 CF then it probably was in 2018, if it only has shown up as ☆14 then it only appeared as CF starting from 2019.)

I appreciate the insight, I honestly just can't get my head around how hard and annoying it is to gear when everyone else can just dump millions and buy theirs.

All in all, I'd rather buy a premium package/deluxe package than grind a 0.1% drop in a table with 6 other loot tables.